Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Someone please try to help. Sugar is missing!

Missing_Sugar
April 5th, 2007, 12:08 AM
Sugar a Bichon Frise has been missing since April 02-2007. Around 5:30 pm. He is around 11 years old, and can still run. Hes very friendly, and I miss him deeply. Sugar did not have a collar on at the time. Hes medium sized. Black nose and eyes. Hes fur is all white, and his ears lay downward against his face.

He was let out to our backyard to go washroom, and all he did was sniff around. As always he doesnt realize where hes sniffing too. We have two dogs. And at the same time we were unloading wood, from a van. The gates leading from the backyard to the frontyard was open. He is very well trained but we are afraid that he is in dangered. He did not eat before he left. We are terribly scared for him. And very worried. We called the humane society and the dog pounds. No one has called in. We have an idea that someone may have picked him up or so, hes very friendly so he wouldn't bite. I miss him dearly

If someone, anyone can help please email me at:
Amanda-1805@hotmail.com. We live in Toronto, Ontario, and the main intersection near our home is Lawrence and Black Creek.

bullidog
April 6th, 2007, 06:26 PM
HAVE YOU HAD ANY LUCK FINDING SUGAR????
HAVE YOU POSTED HIS PICTURE ON THE TORONTO HUMANE WEBSITE???
FINGERS CROSSED YOU HAVE FOUND HIM ALREADY.:fingerscr
BULLIDOG