Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

The Four Seasons-Maui

heidiho
April 4th, 2007, 08:44 PM
I was told they had this salon there ,that had something i needed,well they didnt but i about died when i saw the pool are,so i just had to show you..SICK,So this is how the other half lives.....

Frenchy
April 4th, 2007, 08:46 PM
OMG ! :yell: I wanna be there :sad:

heidiho
April 4th, 2007, 08:48 PM
It just isnt right,and when i got there,i could not believe how many people were at the pool or pulling up to check in.I thought there was an economy problem,.

breeze
April 4th, 2007, 08:48 PM
me too !! Frenchy want to go with me ?? when can you leave

heidiho
April 4th, 2007, 08:51 PM
Gotta go,but i have to post a few more of these pics,hey it is only 500.00 a night,for the cheapest room,everyone get together and make it a field trip for Pets.ca

Frenchy
April 4th, 2007, 08:52 PM
me too !! Frenchy want to go with me ?? when can you leave

Have you bought a 6/49 ? How much is it ? 38 millions ? Heidiho, we might join you , but will invite you to our penthouse if it's ok with you :D

breeze
April 4th, 2007, 08:52 PM
Calgon take me away ( to maui please)

breeze
April 4th, 2007, 08:54 PM
Have you bought a 6/49 ? How much is it ? 38 millions ? Heidiho, we might join you , but will invite you to our penthouse if it's ok with you :D

I bought 2 :eek: and I never buy them mike does but this time i did.....just once I would love to say heck lets take a trip and who cares about anything..

jiorji
i don't know about you all, but i'd be happy living in a shack on a nice island, never mind a huge hotel with pool.

Be thankful for what you already have ;)

heidiho
So Honey How Was Your Day!!!!

Frenchy
April 4th, 2007, 08:55 PM
I was thinking about the doggies, can they ride with us on the plane if we rent a private jet ?

Frenchy
April 4th, 2007, 08:56 PM
So Honey How Was Your Day!!!!

woooo massage, I never had a professional massage :sad:

breeze
April 4th, 2007, 08:57 PM
i don't know about you all, but i'd be happy living in a shack on a nice island, never mind a huge hotel with pool.

Be thankful for what you already have ;)

but a pool is very very nice on a hot day or night :sad:

breeze
April 4th, 2007, 09:00 PM
I was thinking about the doggies, can they ride with us on the plane if we rent a private jet ?

Frenchy we can leave the doggies at my house the boys can take care of them....:D :thumbs up

heidiho
April 4th, 2007, 09:00 PM
Picture didnt post that was to go w/ honey how was your day.What is a 6/49???And i know,that is part of my problems ,now i live here and want more.,it never ends,why cant i be totally happy w/ what i have i will never know>>>>>>>> I need help sometimes

Frenchy
April 4th, 2007, 09:03 PM
What is a 6/49???

Lotto ticket

breeze
April 4th, 2007, 09:03 PM
6/49 is a money loto you pay 2 or 3 $ to see if you win the jackpot of money it is played every week.. you could win alot of money or maybe not it is gambling......... here in canada montreal

jiorji
April 4th, 2007, 09:04 PM
but a pool is very very nice on a hot day or night :sad:

so when you live on an ISLAND is there no other means of cooling off other than a pool?? LOL
i'll live in a shack if my beach corner has good snorkeling spot in the sea :cloud9:

breeze
April 4th, 2007, 09:07 PM
so when you live on an ISLAND is there no other means of cooling off other than a pool?? LOL
i'll live in a shack if my beach corner has good snorkeling spot in the sea :cloud9:

there are things in the sea that touchs my feet :yuck: I prefer a pool where nothing is on the bottom

jesse's mommy
April 4th, 2007, 09:13 PM
We ate at that restaurant in the second set of pictures. It's very good. That hotel is gorgeous. Did you go to the church that is on their grounds? I'm not really one to go and visit churches, but it's very pretty. The entire grounds of the Four Seasons is beautiful.

Puppyluv
April 4th, 2007, 09:43 PM
When we went to Costa Rica in February for my dad's and my birthdays, we stayed at the Four Seasons Peninsula Papagayo. HOLY CRAP!! It was a once in a life time thing, since it was for my dad's 60th birthday, but it was amazing.It also cost more than many people make in a year, which makes me shocked that some people go to these hotels frequently.
It truly is a different world there.
This is what our patio to our villa looked like, each villa hada private infinity plunge pool: http://www.fourseasons.com/image_library/COS/COS_052_320x400_web-large.jpg

Rick C
April 5th, 2007, 09:32 AM
OMG ! :yell: I wanna be there :sad:

I walked around there once . . . . nice shack!!!

Monsewers and Mademoiselles . . . . . here are your room rates for a week:

http://www.fourseasons.com/maui/rates_and_availability.html?in_day_of_week=+Sat&IN_MONTH=200709&IN_DAY=08&number_of_nights=7&out_day_of_week=+Sat&OUT_MONTH=200709&OUT_DAY=15&rooms=1&adults=2&children=0&adults_2=2&children_2=0&adults_3=2&children_3=0&adults_4=2&children_4=0&segment=basics&PropertyID=21&package_id=&short_url=&acronym_offsite_check_availability=

Rick C
www.goldentales.ca

Frenchy
April 5th, 2007, 11:38 AM
I walked around there once . . . . nice shack!!!

Monsewers and Mademoiselles . . . . . here are your room rates for a week:

http://www.fourseasons.com/maui/rates_and_availability.html?in_day_of_week=+Sat&IN_MONTH=200709&IN_DAY=08&number_of_nights=7&out_day_of_week=+Sat&OUT_MONTH=200709&OUT_DAY=15&rooms=1&adults=2&children=0&adults_2=2&children_2=0&adults_3=2&children_3=0&adults_4=2&children_4=0&segment=basics&PropertyID=21&package_id=&short_url=&acronym_offsite_check_availability=

Rick C
www.goldentales.ca

woohoo ! They have a Fifth Night Free Promotion :rolleyes: Maybe I should just ask for a job cleaning rooms :p

Dog Dancer
April 5th, 2007, 12:03 PM
Stayed at the fancy shmancy Hilton Waikaloa a few years ago and when you layed by the pool people would come and spritz you with a water bottle... (not that it's politically correct to sun bathe anymore) Very oolala. We swam with the dolphins too! That was cool. It was a company paid trip needless to say.

heidiho
April 5th, 2007, 01:30 PM
I would love to go to Costa Rica,and getting spritzed by water while you lay out,that is so nuts.I still say everyone get together and come here,no need to stay at The four seasons,plenty of other cheaper places,no i did not see the church,i just went through lobby down to pool area trying to find hair place.

trippincherri
April 5th, 2007, 08:18 PM
So uh....by plenty of other cheaper places you mean your place right heidiho? :D

heidiho
April 5th, 2007, 08:29 PM
Well of course,there is a unit 2 doors down form us that is a vacation rental only 99.00 a night,our place is only like 700 sq feet if you dont mind 1 star places.Here is my honey how was your day photo.

heidiho
April 5th, 2007, 08:37 PM
for 95.00 you can stay 2 doors down from me

trippincherri
April 5th, 2007, 08:45 PM
I'm used to small spaces lol, our house is like 980 sq.ft or something like that lol!! I'd be right at home.

heidiho
April 6th, 2007, 03:23 PM
Well see you need to get over here.......