Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Oh, how they grow!

Ford Girl
April 4th, 2007, 03:15 PM
Here are pictures oF Dazy "the Dutchess of Duke" Boyd, in all her stages of puppy hood. Almost makes me wish she was still 8 weeks old, almost - with out the trips outside every 1/2 an hour and the constant sting of her tiny razor sharp teeth! lol!

At 5 weeks and 8 weeks...

Ford Girl
April 4th, 2007, 03:16 PM
At 14 weeks and 16 weeks...

Ford Girl
April 4th, 2007, 03:18 PM
At 5 months and 6 months...

Ford Girl
April 4th, 2007, 03:19 PM
Almost 7 months old! These are from last week.

athenamor
April 4th, 2007, 03:19 PM
Wow, they sure do grow. what a cutie patootie

onster
April 4th, 2007, 03:24 PM
awwwww, i love the pic with the kitty :) so cute!

Loves Labs
April 4th, 2007, 03:39 PM
Ohh! I am in love :cloud9: :lovestruck:
She is such a sweetheart!

Puppies pictures make me melt...

Ford Girl
April 4th, 2007, 03:56 PM
I know!! I never knew I would love owning a dog so much. So darn cute, she knows how to use it too...she turns it on when she needs to, I have to remeber these "cute" times when I walk outside and she has dug a 2foot hole in my garden or when she steals my socks and hides them under the couch. She is as up-to-no-good as she is cute. I do love my kitty just as much, he just doesn't turn it on for the camera like he use to, he now lays back and enjoys the show!! (and puts up with the slober)

I added 2 more, cuz she is so cute! I have so many pictures, the camera sits on my coffee table.

Shamrock
April 4th, 2007, 04:52 PM
The cat and dog photo is just adorable! Lovely pets, Ford girl.:lovestruck:

Your puppy pics are just the sweetest! That is truly a face that would melt a heart of stone.:lovestruck: :cloud9:

SARAH
April 4th, 2007, 04:55 PM
Love the cat and dog picture :) I never have my camera handy when mine do that!:yell:

JanM
April 4th, 2007, 08:36 PM
Love your pictures! Goldens do have a way about pushing our buttons don't they? And they do it soooo smoothly :) Great pix of the kitty with your dog.

Frenchy
April 4th, 2007, 08:58 PM
I love the one where Dazy is kissing the cat :cloud9: She's very cute :lovestruck:

rainbow
April 4th, 2007, 10:54 PM
Dazy grew from one cute puppy into one gorgeous girl. :lovestruck: I also love the kissing kitty pic. :cloud9:

TeriM
April 5th, 2007, 01:36 AM
She is such a cutie :lovestruck: . Gotta say I like the pic with the kitty too :cloud9: .

chico2
April 5th, 2007, 08:09 AM
The kitty-kissing pic is adorable:lovestruck:
Love your Far East kind of looking bedding,beautiful colours:thumbs up

Prin
April 5th, 2007, 03:50 PM
Great pics! She's such a cutie! :lovestruck: :cloud9:

breeze
April 5th, 2007, 04:01 PM
I do agree on that they grow up to fast :eek: but they are still as cute as ever :cloud9: :lovestruck:

TMac
April 5th, 2007, 05:38 PM
Awwwww...the kitty-kiss picture is one in a million!

This makes me think we should have a thread called "then and now" where you show two pics of your dog or cat side-by-side: baby pic then what she/he looks like today!

I wish I could start but we only ever adopted our dogs as adults (boo hoo!) :sad: so no photos of the puppy stage....

:pray: please please someone start this thread for me????? :goodvibes: