Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Brindle and more brindle

pitgrrl
April 4th, 2007, 01:40 PM
Just 'cause I haven't posted pics in a while, here are a few of the brindle beasties.

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b84/pitgrrl/basilwaitingfordinner.jpg

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b84/pitgrrl/streetswaitingfordinner.jpg

The camo thing is the new exciting toy around here, it's called a Wubba. The squeeker held up for a whole week (which is actually impressive) and so far it looks like it might actually last a while. The only problem is, orcourse, they both desperately want the damn thing lol
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b84/pitgrrl/streetsandwubber.jpg

Copper'sMom
April 4th, 2007, 01:42 PM
They are beautiful!

Maybe you should buy another Wubba so they each have their own!!

pitgrrl
April 4th, 2007, 01:49 PM
Maybe you should buy another Wubba so they each have their own!!

That would be logical, but logic doesn't so much work at my house :laughing:
We have two of pretty much every toy, yet one is always the prized item that they both want and the other gets left untouched, so we've learnt our lesson and only get one toy. I do make them take turns though, and luckily they listen when I tell them who's turn it is.

jesse's mommy
April 4th, 2007, 04:06 PM
They look so sweet. Please post more pictures of the babies.

(Can you tell me more about the wubba?) :D

Prin
April 4th, 2007, 04:08 PM
Awww, those are such great pics! I love the second one. :lovestruck: :cloud9: Your doggies are so beautiful.

Dog Dancer
April 4th, 2007, 04:13 PM
What beautiful beasties. I can relate with the toy thing. Halo owns all the toys and Shadow has none. Those are Halo's rules. The pic with one with the Wubba looks like Halo looking at Shadow when she has a toy. Halo would be thinking "Mom!!! Shadow has my toy help help help" Then she'd steal it back. The eyes are exactly the same. No Fair - No Fair

Ford Girl
April 4th, 2007, 04:36 PM
Nice pictures, they look so good. My trainer asked me the other day if I had bought Dazy a wubba yet, I told her I would however she is scared of squeeky toys! LOL!

pitgrrl
April 4th, 2007, 08:03 PM
Wubbas are where it's at! http://www.wubbaworld.com/

.....though they did just get bought out by Kong, so hopefully they stay tough.

JanM
April 4th, 2007, 08:32 PM
Neat puppies! Those Wubba's are great toys, aren't they? I got one for my two Goldens and yes - what one has, the other must have too. They have fuzzy ducks and balls and the wubba and tug ropes but they both love the wubba. Mine has held up for about 2 weeks now so there's hope for it yet!

rainbow
April 4th, 2007, 11:00 PM
The brindle beasties are gorgeous. :lovestruck:

jiorji
April 4th, 2007, 11:08 PM
everytme I see a brindle pet it reminds me of marbled brownies...mmmmm brownies :cloud9:

I like the last picture

TeriM
April 5th, 2007, 12:30 AM
Awww, they are so beautiful :lovestruck: . They look so serious but I betcha it's full on mischief most of the time :) .

pitgrrl
April 5th, 2007, 09:16 AM
They do look soooo serious all the time, but you're right, they are full of mischief and silliness pretty much all the time.:laughing:

Saber
April 9th, 2007, 01:31 AM
They are beautiful!

Kinda looks like my pups.

What is the breed?

angeldogs
April 9th, 2007, 03:32 AM
They are beautiful.i like the pics.the last one best.

Scott_B
April 9th, 2007, 07:41 AM
Love the fly away ears :p

Cute pups!

pitgrrl
April 9th, 2007, 08:56 AM
They are beautiful!

Kinda looks like my pups.

What is the breed?

Rare tiger stripped tail-less pitbulls :laughing:

They were strays, so it's all guessing really, but Pit bull/Boxer cross seems to be the consensus, or maybe just badly bred APBT that someone thought would look good with docked tails :shrug:

wdawson
April 9th, 2007, 07:15 PM
great looking doggies.

Furbaby Momma
April 9th, 2007, 10:53 PM
Pitgrrl, your dogs are simply beautiful. :lovestruck:

Mocha's mum
April 9th, 2007, 11:04 PM
Oh my goodness, they're so beautiful. I love brindle everythings!! Well, of course Mocha is the exception!

technodoll
April 9th, 2007, 11:19 PM
how could i have missed these beauties! :lovestruck: i looove the photos, what camera are you using? awesome light, focus, composition, everything - i am now jealous, LOL! of course it helps that the subjects are so adorable :cloud9:

pitgrrl
April 10th, 2007, 09:52 AM
Thanks for all the nice comments guys. If only I could run into all of you when I walk the dogs instead of all the people who run away telling me I have spawns of satan :laughing:

how could i have missed these beauties! :lovestruck: i looove the photos, what camera are you using?

A Nikon D200, but really there is about an hour a day where everything just looks really good in my apartement because of the light, after that we all go back to looking normal :laughing: