Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Orbit Gum!!!

Mocha's mum
April 3rd, 2007, 09:02 PM
So, my mom's going to Mexico in a few weeks. I told her to buy me something nice....she asked me what, but I couldn't think of anything except for tequila :laughing:

I don't know what made me think of it, but I phoned her back and left her an obscure message....."Bring me Orbit Gum!!!"

Which brings me to my question: does anyone else really like Orbit gum and totally bummed out that you can't buy it in Canada (or at least in Edmonton anyway)?? Maybe I'm just crazy....which is a likely possibility!! :laughing:

LynLyn
April 4th, 2007, 01:10 AM
I don't know what orbit gum is but you should ask for vanilla beans from mexico!! They're sooo yummy and mexico has some of the best i hear (from the food network)

and some habanero sauce (if you like spicyness):lovestruck:

trippincherri
April 4th, 2007, 01:29 AM
Ya I dunno...I never had orbit gum.

GO FOR THE TEQUILA!!!! :D

jesse's mommy
April 4th, 2007, 07:10 AM
Just give me your address. I'll send you a pack of each flavor. It's cheap, so I would go for the tequila too. :thumbs up

AliSam
April 4th, 2007, 10:26 AM
I have seen the commercials for Orbit Gum but have never seen/tried it.

raingirl
April 4th, 2007, 12:36 PM
We have Orbit gum in toronto. Have for years! It's from germany i think. Same makers as Wrigleys or Excel...can't remember. It's ok, but I prefer Excel.

Puppyluv
April 4th, 2007, 12:56 PM
I LOOOOOOVE orbit gum! I've only ever seen it in Toronto in Canada, which is annoying, because it's made in Canada and then shipped to the States to sell. I went to Boston with some friends for St Patricks day,and well...this was the result (except for the tictacs and three other things, the entire basket is filled with Orbit):
http://photos-730.ak.facebook.com/ip002/v67/140/44/511927599/n511927599_30730_6965.jpg

technodoll
April 4th, 2007, 01:13 PM
:eek: puppyluv that is insane, LOL! :laughing:

dat must be some reeeeaaaally good gum! :crazy:

Prin
April 4th, 2007, 03:23 PM
Yeah, forget the gum and bring back some exotic plants or maybe an exotic animal. No wait! A couple of exotic animals so they can mate and populate the world! MWAHAHAHAHAAAA!

Ok, sorry, I just saw that government of Canada anti-bringing stuff back ad one too many times. :D

btw, Jesse's mommy's not being creepy or anything. :D

jesse's mommy
April 4th, 2007, 04:03 PM
Hey, not nice. :mad: :p

I just said go for the tequila! :thumbs up