Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Co-ordinator needed for London's Co-op Pit bull Walks

Conners
April 3rd, 2007, 11:29 AM
Danielle, our co-ordinator has gone home to Manatoba missing her own bullies, so we're looking for someone that would like to take over in London.
Because of health problems, disabilities and not being able to drive, I can't offer to take the position, but Shasta and I LOVE our walks and I'm willing to help out in any way I can.
London being such an anti-bullie city needs to see responsible owners walking their muzzled bullies to show them they are nothing like what they see or hear about in the media.
You can contact Debby Black or myself.

wdawson
April 3rd, 2007, 08:15 PM
you should post a link so anyone that is not famillier with the group can find you.....good luck,keep up the fight:thumbs up

babyrocky1
April 4th, 2007, 09:05 PM
We have the pittie co-op link, were still all one group, we want to get other "chapters going. www.pitbullcoop.2ya.com I know there used to be a ton of Londoners hanging out here at Pets.ca, epecially in the BSL forum.
We are having one of our now famouse "big walks" on Saturday April 21st at three, (Toronto) we have had Londoners come out to those before, infact I cant mention it enough... All are welcome, and if you would like to come from out of town, it would be great if you could offer someone a ride.