Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

i love facebook

raingirl
April 3rd, 2007, 09:55 AM
I love facebook.

Yesterday, I found a whole branch of long lost family members!! (my grandfather divorced my grandmother, remarried, and had 4 more kids).

So now I have 4 new half-aunts/uncles and a bunch of cousins. Plus, I am going to get to see pics of my grandfather, whom I have never seen.

This is so going to help my geneological research.

Hunter's_owner
April 3rd, 2007, 11:28 AM
That is great! I love it as well. I actually found someone with the exact same name as me, first and last. My last name is not common so to find someone with the same first and last, well I thought that was hilarious:o
I was also able to reconnect with people that I haven't been talking to in a long time.

Prin
April 3rd, 2007, 07:10 PM
That's cool! I have a lot of cousins on there but most of them aren't speaking to me.:D :evil:

Hunter's_owner
April 3rd, 2007, 07:14 PM
Lol Prin:laughing:

trippincherri
April 4th, 2007, 12:37 AM
Were you one of those evil cousins Prin? LOL

I have got in touch with quite a few friends from school so thats good.

But there's one girl I was very close with and she won't respond to me and now I am going crazy trying to remember if I did something wrong to her lol.
Hmmm....oh well her loss I guess

Prin
April 4th, 2007, 01:29 AM
lol no... My family had a falling out last year and my cousins and I were supposed to be ok, despite the falling out, but apparently we're not. :laughing:

Maxine
April 4th, 2007, 08:24 AM
what is a falling out??:confused:
:sorry: :offtopic:

trippincherri
April 4th, 2007, 11:45 AM
A falling out is where something happens in amongst a group of people, whether it be an something said or something done that causes fricton among the group.
Resulting in one or more of the members of the group not getting along or not speaking to one another.

Prin
April 4th, 2007, 01:23 PM
One or more members of the group "fall out" of the group.:D

Maxine
April 5th, 2007, 01:49 PM
gee, thanks, trippin!! That was a good explanation :)
As for FaceBook, I just made an account yesterday and I love it. So much better than Hi5, seriously... Thanks RainGirl:thumbs up

Maxine

happycats
April 5th, 2007, 07:54 PM
OMG I just joind too! Amazing site! Thanks so much Raingirl :)