-->

Rosco vs Rabbit

Scott_B
April 2nd, 2007, 04:54 AM
Who would have thought rabbits are so crunchie :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pXsc4Xu4AQ

Dogastrophe
April 2nd, 2007, 06:02 AM
I think that it's time your big lug ate someting more his size ... when will we see Rosco vs. half a cow? :crazy:

Hunter's_owner
April 2nd, 2007, 12:26 PM
Scott, I got a q, do you have problems with tapeworms in rabbits in your area. Hunter got one a couple of years ago and it had worms, so we ended up having to deworm him.
Is that not an issue around your area?

Great video by the way, Rosco is looking great, very healthy and happy:cloud9: :D

angeldogs
April 2nd, 2007, 01:02 PM
I think that it's time your big lug ate someting more his size ... when will we see Rosco vs. half a cow? :crazy:

i will have to agree here.:thumbs up
Good video.

SARAH
April 2nd, 2007, 01:07 PM
How about the danger of splitting rabbit bones? I've heard they are as dangerous to a dog as chicken bones ... I may be wrong.

Scott_B
April 2nd, 2007, 02:05 PM
Cooked bones are very dangerious. Raw bones are not.

as for worms, Freeze meat or fish for at least 12 hours to kill tapeworm eggs and larvae. Anything wild i get I freeze usually for a week or so just to be safe.

technodoll
April 2nd, 2007, 02:09 PM
sarah, raw chicken bones are some of the softest and most digestible bones for both cats and dogs. it's the cookes ones which are dangerous :goodvibes:

Hunter's_owner
April 2nd, 2007, 03:46 PM
Cooked bones are very dangerious. Raw bones are not.

as for worms, Freeze meat or fish for at least 12 hours to kill tapeworm eggs and larvae. Anything wild i get I freeze usually for a week or so just to be safe.

Oh ok, Thanks a lot Scott:thumbs up

erykah1310
April 2nd, 2007, 03:53 PM
I cant watch your video Scott, but sure wish I could ( Dial up you know :rolleyes: )
I have been meaning to try my guys and gal on rabbit for a while now but havent found any "deals" as of yet.
Anything I should watch out for, for the first time ex. Diarreah or anything.
I have learnt that lamb and Kita... are not a good match:eek:
What is rabbit closest to in the raw meat sence???

One Beagle Girl
April 2nd, 2007, 04:15 PM
I love watching your Rosco videos. :lovestruck: He's the cutest!

Scott_B
April 2nd, 2007, 05:16 PM
Thanks all.

With any new meat, you may want to strip the meat off the bone, and just add it to their regular meal, & build up to it. Its a fairly lean meat, and as you can hear, boney.