- Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

Found dog

April 7th, 2004, 06:17 PM
My friend had a dog come to his home last night and we are going to do our best to find it's home. The SPCA told him they would pick it up but after 3 days it would be put down:mad:

So this is the info I have so far.........

Tan coloured dog with brown close to the nose
Aprox. 50 to 60 lbs
Aprox 1 year old ( seems like a puppy)
Blue collar with no tags
Very friendly with their rottie and cats
Found in area of........HWY #7 and Fingerboard Rd. ( Victoria County)

M/F unknown at the moment

Will post a pic as soon as I can

Contact me at

April 7th, 2004, 06:20 PM
Get your friend to put up fliers all over.

Pet stores,vet clinics,malls and anywhere else,even the shelters.

Good luck.

April 9th, 2004, 09:09 AM
3 days!!!:mad: They don't give him/her much of a chance,do they? OMG it makes me so furious,SPCA goes against everything they are supposed to stand for"the protection of animals"some protection:mad:

May 11th, 2004, 08:59 PM
weLL i liVe iN capE breTon nD thA spca heRe doesnT puT dowN animAls itS a no kiLL sheltEr.....anD somtImes theY mighT jusT seY theT buT iF theY did puT animAls down a black anD broWn huskeY would havE biN ouT down a yeAr nd a halF ag0 :( ......c i volentEeR therE :o nd heS biN theRe sincE februarY 4 of 2003. wicH is reaLLY saD... s-0o i jusT wanted to makE a poinT theT not aLL spca's arE baD

May 11th, 2004, 09:02 PM
Iggie nice to see you :D

Pls don't let this baby go to a shelter!!

Check on to see if the dogs posted there OR
on go to classifieds and click on lost
then choose Ontario see if they posted it.

Pic pic pic :D
I know ur tryin

May 11th, 2004, 09:38 PM
Luba,that post from Iggy was dated April 7th,did you hear anything more about the dog?

May 13th, 2004, 01:25 PM
hi if i can help in any way i run a rescue for dogs we are in two location in etobicoke and oshawa and i can take the dog from you to fine him a good home call me ok thanks Melita 905-441-0694 :cool: ;) ;) ;)

May 13th, 2004, 02:42 PM
Whats the name of your rescue?