Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Found - Black GSD Mix

K9Friend
March 29th, 2007, 05:27 PM
A Black German Shepherd Mix dog is currently hanging out at the back of my yard. Dog is VERY frightened and seems injured. Dog is wearing a prong collar with scarf. I live in Deux-Montagnes (near autoroute 640).

I will try and get a picture later. :sad:

the gang
March 29th, 2007, 08:25 PM
try and call animal control!! poor baby, good luck thanks for helping a little one in need brenda and the pins.

K9Friend
March 29th, 2007, 09:05 PM
I did! Dog was gone by the time Animal Control came around. They did call me about an hour after their visit saying they tried catching the dog about 2 KMs from where I live and were unsuccessful. I even drove around earlier to see if any notices were posted on mailboxes. I've looked online and in local papers for any ads of a lost GSD. Nothing. :sad:

I did manage to give her a few cups of food though.:pawprint: This dog had the softest light brown eyes. Just hoping this poor baby stays safe! :pray: :fingerscr

Frenchy
March 29th, 2007, 09:07 PM
Dog is wearing a prong collar with scarf.

A scarf ? Then his family is probably looking for him. :fingerscr Nobody puts a scarf on a dog before dumping him .

the gang
March 29th, 2007, 09:42 PM
i hope:fingerscr he comes back to a good person that feeds him, maby luck tomorrow