Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

not a good day yesterday

wdawson
March 28th, 2007, 08:52 PM
hamilton took a big hit yesterday in regards to pitties.
first there was the 14 year old bitten by the family pet, while they where SKINNING A DEER in the yard of a townhouse....nothing in the papers today though.............

next one is a pittie shot by THREE cops during a drug raid....this time only a small story on the back pages.......

why the lack of headlines ?

yet today they run a full page story about the christmas day rottie attach.

babyrocky1
March 28th, 2007, 08:56 PM
Sounds like they have found their next target:sad: We have got to get rid of this bill! Okay I hate to ask but how did they get the Rotti attack back in the headlines if it happened on Xmas?

wdawson
March 28th, 2007, 08:58 PM
http://www.hamiltonspectator.com/NASApp/cs/ContentServer?pagename=hamilton/Render&c=Page&cid=1020420665036#local

Prin
March 28th, 2007, 09:08 PM
:sad: I'm so sorry for all you "dangerous" breed owners. :sad: I love dobies and I'm sure they're not far behind rotties.:sad:

babyrocky1
March 28th, 2007, 09:26 PM
If thats the Rottie story I read it on BIN.. Geeez. thats a bad one... for everyone concerned.... I still dont understand the timing of the story but it is horrific...... ! These storys make me glad I live in an apt, and know my pup is at home sleeping when Im out... I mean how can you know some A$$ wont let your dogs out on purpose or something... things can just happen I guess, just horribly unfortunate, and I know some dogs just dont understand that small children are human... Nothing to do with Breed ofcourse. But then Bryant will tell you that only Pit Bulls attack people right? Sad, sad, story.

wdawson
March 28th, 2007, 09:54 PM
oh yea poor child........but what a dumb a** owner..........i live in a house,we both work kids are in school and the house is empty for at least 10 hours a day.....but my dogs are never left unsupervised............and are not even left together all day.