Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Americas next top model OMG!!!!

RolandsMom
March 28th, 2007, 08:12 PM
:eek: :mad: so im watching ANTM and Renee says to one of the "plus size" girls:'do you honestly think that there will ever be a plus size model on the cover of Vogue magazine? i just dont see it happening, as much as i would like to see it happening, i just dont see them doing that' m:frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: will someone kick her @@S please!!!! im speechless!!!
**end rant**

Prin
March 29th, 2007, 12:54 AM
Renee. I mean, it's Renee. :shrug:

I was kinda sad about who left, but at the same time, what kind of answer is "just 'cause"??? :frustrated:

happycats
March 29th, 2007, 11:17 AM
Someone needs to kick Renee's A$$ she is such a BEOTCH !!!
What goes around comes around, so I hope she gets her's!!
As for "just cause" I really think it took a big chunk out of her confidence and self esteem when Renee made that horrible comment, and maybe she felt that what Renee said was true, so she just gave up. That nasty BI@*H Renee!!

Prin
March 29th, 2007, 01:29 PM
Yeah, could be eh?

But on the plus side, that redhed girly is kicking hiney.. And Jaslene too... I don't like Jaslene or however you spell her name, but she does take good pics.:rolleyes:

Bearsmom
March 30th, 2007, 05:54 PM
I can't STAND the one who lost her friend to an overdose....(senior moment, can't remember her name), FOR THE LOVE OF GOD OPEN YOUR MOUTH WHEN YOU TALK!!!

I do, however, enjoy the b*tchiness this season.

Prin
April 12th, 2007, 01:02 AM
hehe Bearsmom! You called it! :D I was wondering how she'd do in the usual covergirl commercial.:D

mmmbfmmebfmmlbr? (smiles)
eebee bresmmumble Covergirl. (smiles)

happycats
April 12th, 2007, 07:09 AM
hehe Bearsmom! You called it! :D I was wondering how she'd do in the usual covergirl commercial.:D

mmmbfmmebfmmlbr? (smiles)
eebee bresmmumble Covergirl. (smiles)

LOL......they gave her heck for it last night, and told her she would have to learn to speak, or she wouldn't go on!

Prin
April 12th, 2007, 02:21 PM
"Say something clearly so we can understand."
"Thank you Tyra. mumblebumble."

RolandsMom
April 12th, 2007, 03:35 PM
yea her speech sux but she can get better! she takes great pics!
oh and btw i watched some interview with the first plus size girl (after she left) and she said that the clip of Renee giving them grief about the plus size models on the vogue cover was taken out of context and she was taking the mick out of some girls who had said that earlier. (it didnt look that way to me but if it is so, then that sucked to edit it like that!) she does seem to be making a concerted effort to be less horrible so thats good cause shes very beautiful!

Prin
April 12th, 2007, 03:40 PM
I'm starting to like the Russian girl a little better... She's less of an airhead (she moved into being whiney instead :D).

Jaslene is fading away...

I want Brittany to win though. :shrug:

Bearsmom
April 19th, 2007, 11:40 AM
BYE BYE JAEL.

I will not miss you.

Prin
April 19th, 2007, 12:08 PM
What was up with those skirts? And trying so hard to be cool sooo does not make you cool.

I won't either!