Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

My meat grinder vs half a duck

Scott_B
March 28th, 2007, 04:49 AM
:p Its kinda long, but once it loads, you can fast forward it if ya want to. My batteries died near the end, so I got em changed just as he finished. Enjoy :thumbs up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzcpofzXe4M

angeldogs
March 28th, 2007, 11:30 AM
Roscoe looked like he enjoyed that.:thumbs up
If Roscoe every needs holidays or you need a dog sitter.you can ship him up anytime.

Scott_B
March 28th, 2007, 06:23 PM
Funny enough, your not the first person to offer that :p

x.l.r.8
March 28th, 2007, 09:56 PM
Damn dial up, I'll just haev to use some imagination untill I get to work. I'm guessing the duck didn't stand a chance

technodoll
March 28th, 2007, 10:15 PM
half a duck in 7 minutes, LOL! he sure likes to relish and savor his food :thumbs up dakotah wolfed down half a chicken in less than 3 minutes last night :frustrated: he just doesn't "get it" like rosco does. hims such a good boy :goodvibes: (and such a hottie too!) :p

billyp
March 28th, 2007, 10:22 PM
Roscoe would probably be a lot faster if there was another dog right next to him with the intention of stealing his meal!!!
I have to feed one of my dog in his crate otherwise I know there is going to be some trouble in the house!
Roscoe however has all the time he wants to eat his meal I believe that's the difference!!

Scott_B
March 29th, 2007, 04:27 AM
Yeah, all depends really. Some meals he wolfs down faster then others. The duck, he did take his time with. It was also partialy frozen, but that usually doesnt matter :p

cpietra16
March 29th, 2007, 06:58 AM
WOW Roscoe...good job

I still remember trying to feed Winnie a 1/2 chicken...she looked at me with disgust. It almost looked like she was saying...you first....aren't you forgetting something idiot...like cooking it ?

angeldogs
March 30th, 2007, 05:54 AM
Well Scott it hard not to make that offer.he's a good looking boy:thumbs up

barkley21
March 30th, 2007, 07:42 PM
Great video Scott! Rosco is definitely a good looking boy. I loved watching his muscles ripple as he moved around and chewed his food. That boy is all muscle! He is healthy personified :thumbs up