father of the year

wdawson
March 27th, 2007, 09:14 PM
how about this guy for dad of the year:evil:
http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Canada/2007/03/27/3844491-sun.html

if ever the death penalty could be applied.....he would get my :thumbs up

Frenchy
March 27th, 2007, 09:21 PM
"He has expressed remorse for bringing the disease to his wife and children," although he maintains his innocence to sexual abuse charges.

:confused: what a moron, I'm sorry to say it but he is now probably dying of aids , good for him (oh wait, I am not sorry to say this :shrug: )

wdawson
March 27th, 2007, 09:30 PM
these dispicable scum of the earth never cease to amaze me.

Frenchy
March 27th, 2007, 09:35 PM
At least he got punished, he might have a very sloooow and painful death. When I was a teenager, we find out one of our neighbors abused this younger girl (another neighbor) that I used to babysit. Not long after that, he got cancer and was in a wheelchair. Nobody was speaking to him anymore, and I've been told he suffered a lot before he finally died. I guess for some people it's true, what goes around , comes around. :thumbs up

wdawson
March 27th, 2007, 09:47 PM
one can only hope

Maya
March 27th, 2007, 10:45 PM
Gross. I hope the little girl didn't get HIV too.:sad:

angeldogs
March 28th, 2007, 04:48 AM
Thats disgusting.he should get life in prison for everything.i hope he didn't give the aids to the little girl also.

Maxine
March 28th, 2007, 09:23 AM
disgusting. and sad. and frustrating. and sad.... :sad: :sick: :mad: arrgghh it really made me mad.

Schwinn
March 28th, 2007, 12:04 PM
Sexual abuse of any child is despicable and heinous, but it takes a special kind of monster to abuse your own child.

I hope they have a special room reserved for him in hell.

Furbaby Momma
March 28th, 2007, 12:05 PM
I hope that little girl is not HIV positive. :sad:
If only an eye for an eye could happen...Karma better turn and bite this SOB big time. :evil:

Maya
March 29th, 2007, 10:53 PM
Hope its okay to post this list in here, its from the "For those who want to help prevent child abuse thread", seemed fitting since these were going at the same time. Because some people may find it "triggering" I just put a few of the behavioural signs of sexual abuse that another member contributed. Maybe if more of us become aware of the signs we can help prevent these types of cases from escalating to such grotesque levels. I always wonder how many people if any came in contact with a child like this before something was finally done.

Behavioural signs
Atypical attachments
Avoids specific adults or settings
Depression
Eating disorder
Learning difficulties
Non-compliance
Low self esteem
Regression
Dissociation
Self injurious behaviour
Resist physical examination
Sexualized behaviour
Sleep disturbances
Substance abuse
Withdrawl

Shaykeija
March 30th, 2007, 09:31 PM
Bring back the death penalty

Frenchy
March 30th, 2007, 11:18 PM
I hope they have a special room reserved for him in hell.

Probably, and I know there will be a special place just for him in prison.

AliSam
March 31st, 2007, 10:46 AM
That is absoluteley disgusting. I can't believe how nasty some people can be.