Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Oh kitty. Why do you do the things that make me crazy?

LM1313
March 26th, 2007, 06:31 PM
So I took Remy and Booster out for a little walk on Saturday, one at a time. They both got to sniff around, roll on the concrete, and switch their tails at the sparrows. :D

We went back in and as I sat down to check my e-mail, I heard the doorknob rattling. I stood up, somewhat alarmed--was someone trying to break in?

But no. There was Booster with both paws on the knob. Apparently he thought he deserved more outdoor time. I got up and locked the deadbolt. Crazy cat! :crazy:

I sat down again. A few minutes later I heard a jingle. A very familiar jingle. I turned around and there was Booster, sitting in front of the door, speculatively examining the keys dangling from his claws. :eek:

I took them away and this time ZIPPED THEM in my purse. I'm going to be in trouble if he learns how to use zippers! :shrug:

Dracko
March 26th, 2007, 06:36 PM
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

RolandsMom
March 26th, 2007, 06:37 PM
:laughing: clever cats. who said they're stupid???? Roland never thinks he has enough outside time even if we have been out for over 40 minutes!

rainbow
March 26th, 2007, 07:35 PM
Cute story. :D

Skryker
March 26th, 2007, 08:30 PM
They are just too darn smart sometimes! Makes you glad they don't have opposable thumbs.....:laughing:

jawert1
March 27th, 2007, 07:07 PM
I think if cats (and dogs) had opposable thumbs, we'd be in more trouble than we are already (especially my Simon, lil chow hound that he is) :thumbs up

Skryker
March 27th, 2007, 07:27 PM
Lol-you'd come home to find your pets on the couch, with a bag of chips and a beer, channel-surfing....find 1-976 numbers on your phone bill....discover "you" had ordered really expensive pet toys online with your credit card...it'd be just like having teenagers!

H.P.
March 27th, 2007, 07:34 PM
Soon you will have to report poor deprived Buster for joy riding! He will be the :cool::cat: around town!

Shamrock
March 27th, 2007, 07:44 PM
What clever kitties you have, LM!:D
Cute story! Must have really made you smile to see them figure this out.:)