Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Buster's in trouble!

BusterBoo
March 25th, 2007, 08:44 AM
Buster (11 month old male tzu/bichon) has started to lift his leg when he has to pee... I can deal with that however.....

He is lifting his leg IN THE HOUSE! Hubby caught him twice this morning while I was sleeping. So, I have cleaned all the areas with water and vinegar, I am on constant watch and I figure by tonight I will be exhausted just from following Buster around to make sure he isn't marking anything! (on top of that, I am having company for supper!) Right after he has gone outside to do his business, he will come in and within 30 minutes he is lifting his leg on something in the house.

Buster is nutered, he was doing exceptionally well in the last month on his potty training, nothing has changed in the house, except that we are now slowly crate training him, which he is doing great with. He has stayed in his crate for up to 4 hours and doesn't seem stressed by it at all.

Any ideas on why he is doing this and what else I can do to stop this behaviour!

~michelle~
March 25th, 2007, 09:36 AM
if he was perfectly house trained before and no he;s going inside, i would suggest a vet visit to rule out anything medical

Prin
March 25th, 2007, 01:28 PM
Is he neutered?

I agree though- a vet visit would rule out anything medically wrong..:o

"And this is mine. And this is mine, too. And this. This is mine..":D :footinmouth: