Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

help!!!

technodoll
March 24th, 2007, 11:09 PM
it's a cold rainy saturday night, i am so bored i'm about to scream!! waaaaaaaah!! :yell: :sad: is everyone out having a party while i rot at home??

Joey.E.CockersMommy
March 24th, 2007, 11:30 PM
I am at home its raining here too, doesnt Sat night tv suck. Is just assumed everyone is out partying sat night. :D

rainbow
March 24th, 2007, 11:48 PM
It's raining here too. :frustrated: That darn little woodchuck was wrong again. :rolleyes:

I hate Saturday TV too and I thought there would be more regulars on here. :sad: They must all be partying.....oops, but, where's Prin? ...she doesn't like to party. :laughing:

RolandsMom
March 24th, 2007, 11:50 PM
ahh. saturday night. its nice here but im about to get into bed. boredom with hockey and i have a good book. (im a bit of an early to bed early to rise kind of girl) :p

Joey.E.CockersMommy
March 24th, 2007, 11:50 PM
Well I am planning on doing some drugs, Nyquil actually, yup gonna get nice and loaded.. then go to bed. :D

technodoll
March 24th, 2007, 11:52 PM
so i'm not the only one, yayy! :grouphug: everything on TV is pretty much a rerun, just took the dogs for their evening pee and it's so gross out there :yuck: they both had a bath and are beautifully clean so i hate bringing them out in this muck, LOL!

yeah, where IS prin? :confused:

RolandsMom
March 24th, 2007, 11:55 PM
maybe shes painting the town red on the sly:evil: ...her secret is out!!!!!! :D

RolandsMom
March 24th, 2007, 11:56 PM
JEC'smom, warm brandy and gingerale or hot milk and honey works just as well!! hmmmm....theres an idea....

rainbow
March 25th, 2007, 12:09 AM
Hmmm.... I prefer a hot toddy myself. :)

technodoll
March 25th, 2007, 12:22 AM
did someone mention alcohol?! :D :thumbs up :highfive:

the gang
March 25th, 2007, 12:29 AM
im here drinking some wine lol !!pins in bed with dad, im bored

technodoll
March 25th, 2007, 12:33 AM
:yell: why aren't we out partying with the stars? :confused: have you ever been too bored to even fall asleep? :eek: :o

hazelrunpack
March 25th, 2007, 12:36 AM
Finally have a chance to relax, so I'm looking through old picture albums of the dogs. Found a few that I should have scanned in, but never did--I'm taking care of the egregious omission now... :D

Not raining here, yet--but it's supposed to start tonight and continue till next Saturday :eek: Tomorrow I'm gonna start building the ark...

technodoll
March 25th, 2007, 12:37 AM
now there's an idea... hazel builds an ark and we all get aboard and have a party? :o

Mocha's mum
March 25th, 2007, 12:38 AM
I was doing those stupid riddles...:yell:

Prin's probably on Facebook!! We've got her hooked :laughing:

hazelrunpack
March 25th, 2007, 12:45 AM
now there's an idea... hazel builds an ark and we all get aboard and have a party? :o

Yep... we'll lead all the animals onboard first--two by two, of course--and then take a cruise. I'll stock up on alcohol...:D The rest will be potluck... :thumbs up

rainbow
March 25th, 2007, 12:55 AM
Woo Hoo.....I'm coming. :crazy:

TeriM
March 25th, 2007, 01:01 AM
I'll bring some chocolate :thumbs up .

hazelrunpack
March 25th, 2007, 01:04 AM
I'll bring some chocolate :thumbs up .

I'll put in a freezer so it can be chocolate ice cream! :laughing:

rainbow
March 25th, 2007, 01:06 AM