Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Kids for Pits Campaign

marko
March 24th, 2007, 10:10 AM
Posted by Marko (Admin) for Nicole

My name is Nicole Rivera and I am the sponsor of the "Kids for Pits" Campaign taking place on the "Max, The Shelter Dog" website. The campaign asks that all pit bull owners submit photos of their pit bulls with children, in an effort to show the world that there are more pit bulls loving children than ever before.

If you do not have children, that's okay, send us photos of your pittie loving your nieces, nephews, grandchildren, neighbors children etc. Once we receive a substantial amount of photos we will be sending them to congress as a petition to end BSL.

We need you! Please visit http://www.maxtheshelterdog.com/kidsforpits.html to view the photos and comments already sent and JOIN US :) The more pit bull owners who participate, the more power we have.

Let's band together and help the pit bull reclaim its reputation as "Nanny Dog."

wdawson
March 24th, 2007, 09:24 PM
it's a great idea and a nice site....but it's american and the links don't link....you have to manually enter the e-mail address to send pics...but i hope they achieve what they intend.

marko
hope you and the family are ok after your loss.

seeker
March 24th, 2007, 11:24 PM
It is a great idea and a Canadian version would do us more good up here.
I like the slogan "leave our pits alone".