Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Just a picture of what i have to look at all day at work!

heidiho
March 23rd, 2007, 06:16 PM
There is a little bit of an ocean view from my desk but i dont think it is in there..

RolandsMom
March 23rd, 2007, 06:22 PM
oh poor you. lucky cow! (and i mean that in the nicest way!):p

heidiho
March 23rd, 2007, 06:35 PM
Truthfully it is so hard to work 5 days a week living here,you just always want to be outside....I need my boyfriend to get back into artwork,so i can retire..:cloud9:

Frenchy
March 23rd, 2007, 06:35 PM
Too much sun, it would hurt my eyes :rolleyes:

wdawson
March 23rd, 2007, 08:20 PM
frenchy

never too much sun...never never never,and poor you heidi...try looking at dirty snow banks:D

heidiho
March 23rd, 2007, 08:37 PM
Truthfully when i see pics of Canada i get jealous,.it is kind of weird it always being like 80 degrees,the coldest it gets where i am at is maybe57 at night,it does snow but that is the other side of island.

technodoll
March 23rd, 2007, 08:43 PM
Heidi you're a big meanie! :frustrated: it's so ugly here right now, i want to stick my head in a gas oven! :yell:

heidiho
March 23rd, 2007, 08:53 PM
Well so are you,i love love rainy,cloudy days,not enough here,i dont think i have ever even heard thunder here,me and mark are so different he loves light and i love dark..I like to watch tv w/ no lights he likes every damn light on,we fight about it all the time

technodoll
March 23rd, 2007, 09:03 PM
LOL! i'll trade you for a week? make that six months! :D :laughing: :highfive:

heidiho
March 23rd, 2007, 09:30 PM
No problem,that was in the movie The Holiday,you swap houses for vacation...I dont think i could be away from Roxy that long though.:crazy:

Prin
March 23rd, 2007, 09:34 PM
Very pretty! :cloud9: :cloud9:

glasslass
March 25th, 2007, 11:04 PM
Something I've always been curious about - all those palm trees in paradise - they never look like they need the dead fronds trimmed. In my previous house, the neighbor had a palm tree right next to the fence close to our patio. The mess was horrible. The seeds littered our patio and sprouted in the flower beds. We finally started paying to have the tree trimmed. The house was a rental and the owner could care less about the mess in our yard.