Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hes driving me freaking crazy!!!!!

RolandsMom
March 23rd, 2007, 01:49 PM
The other day Roland snuck out and went up the tree. easy to climb, easy to come down, full of little entertaining birdies. well now all he wants to do is go back up. hes walking around right now complaining and complaining. we went out this morning on his leash for about 40 minutes but hes pi$$ed at having to be back inside. im kind of tempted to let him back up the tree for a bit while i sit on the deck and supervise. do you think this is wise or will it just cause more trouble?? i know he will stay in there for a while and i can see him when he comes down and can take him back inside. ???what do you think?

rainbow
March 23rd, 2007, 01:56 PM
You know the old saying "If you give them an inch they'll take a mile". ;) The more freedom Roland has the more he will want. Do you have a little cage for him? Would he be happy just to sit in that and watch the birds?

clm
March 23rd, 2007, 02:00 PM
Your ex will have a heck of a time keeping him in when you're not there too. Better to keep him in until you're settled in your new place, then you can make the decision on whether he should be an indoor only or an indoor/outdoor cat. Once you start letting them out, they want out all the time.

Cindy

RolandsMom
March 23rd, 2007, 02:01 PM
hell no.he freaks the hell out in his little travel house. i wanted to build him a run but now im moving out. he has a window to watch the birds but he wants to be out!!!!
ahh hes just giving up now and going to have a nap it seems. after half hour of constant whining (him not me) im smiling! i feel bad though cause its such a beautiful day outside. (sorry Spirit..:rolleyes: )

RolandsMom
March 23rd, 2007, 02:04 PM
my ex doesnt have the guilt issues i do about keeping him inside. he just ignores him and i feel so bad when he wants out.

Spirit
March 23rd, 2007, 02:07 PM
i feel bad though cause its such a beautiful day outside. (sorry Spirit..:rolleyes: )

Sentiment much appreciated. :laughing: *sigh*

Cats, eh? lol