Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Impressed with PetPerks

krdahmer
March 23rd, 2007, 02:32 PM
I just got an email today, a little behind the news, but informing me none the less that according to my pet perks card I had bought one of the tainted items. I believe they mean my Nutro:fingerscr , I was feeding the dry but have since changed, whew! And I think I did buy a pouch too a while back, but all my guys turned their noses up at it. Thank God for fussy kitties. I also got an email from Wegmans in the states about the recall.
Nice to see they are spreading the word. The more people who know the better.
My kitties are all fine, but just in case it had affected the dry they would have definitely eaten that in the last four months, so anyone know what we do if our kitties get sick and we no longer have the packaging (which after this scare I will be keeping labels)? I guess PetPerks could show that I bought it? Anyone else concerned about not knowing for sure if your pets have ingested the tainted food cause you don't keep labels???

For now I just keep :pray: in that mine stay alright.

rainbow
March 23rd, 2007, 02:47 PM
Yes, they are definitely a little behind in spreading the word. Nutro isn't a very good food and I would consider switching brands. :)

Furryland
March 23rd, 2007, 03:35 PM
Interesting i got a mass email from petsmart this morning but nothing specific to my petperks..

and yeah i have been buying the pouches that are recalled :sad: fortunately none of my dates were the ones.. and i have discontinued it's use regardless.