Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

T.O package change

wdawson
March 22nd, 2007, 09:10 PM
today i picked up my order of the 33lb of T.O wilderness elk and salmon,and right away noticed that the bag has changed...gone from a full printed bag to a generic silver bag with a full size sticker on one side only,still lists all ingredients,has the same look as before,still has the production code and best before date.....the T.O web site says they moved and all contact info has changed.....hope the manufacturing and ingredients have not:rolleyes:
i'm sending an email ....

TeriM
March 22nd, 2007, 09:12 PM
I saw that the other day when I was in the store. Looks to me like the went to a more heavy duty bag and are now vacumn sealing.

wdawson
March 22nd, 2007, 09:27 PM
hope thats all it is.

rainbow
March 24th, 2007, 01:56 AM
I haven't noticed anything different here....yet. :)

I did receive an email from Natura (Innova) today. I had sent them one last week asking if they were manufacturing TO's food. Here's the reply:

Our manufacturing plant does not make the Timberwolf Organics Food.

Sharon

Goldens4Ever
March 24th, 2007, 11:41 AM
I saw that the other day when I was in the store. Looks to me like the went to a more heavy duty bag and are now vacumn sealing.

FINALLY! AH HA! Several months ago, when I switched from Solid Gold to Timberwolf Organics, I made a comment on here about how thin & flimsy Timberwolf's bags are & no one else noticed! :rolleyes:

I am glad that they are getting better packaging & are vacuume sealing their bags. Some people have said that their Solid Gold bags were NOT vacuumed sealed, but all the bags we've ever purchased in the past were. It's about time TO did this too. :thumbs up

We just ordered 2 more bags of TO Ocean Blue. They are still in the box, so I am excited to see if they're the new bags. :)