Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Innova Evo opinions?

normag
March 22nd, 2007, 06:13 PM
I have been talking to staff in different pet stores until I found one that actually knew what she was selling my dogs have been on food my vet prescribed for Shani (the one with the heart murmer) buy they really do not like it. She suggested a food called Inova- Evo, do any of you know anything about it ? I have been cooking food for them since the problem with recalls but I would prefer them to be eating hard dog food. Appreciate any input.:confused:

White Wolf
March 22nd, 2007, 06:17 PM
Moved to its own thread.

Scott_B
March 22nd, 2007, 07:25 PM
Evo is an excellent kibble choice.

~michelle~
March 22nd, 2007, 08:16 PM
i feed my 3 dogs EVO and they do wonderful on it, they never smell, they're teeth are beatiful, our dogs our near their optimal weight, they are healthly and lean

RolandsMom
March 22nd, 2007, 10:05 PM
i dont have dogs but i have only heard good things on here about it!

normag
March 23rd, 2007, 10:10 AM
Thanks for your replys, now I feel safe giving my babies that food.

gypsy_girl
March 23rd, 2007, 10:17 AM
Why was your dog on the prescription food, and which food was it. If you dog ONLY has a hear murmur EVO is great, but some other reason, well it may depend

normag
March 29th, 2007, 02:30 PM
she has a heart murmer and the vet suggested RC K9 Early Cardiac.
she said it was ok for both of them to have it, but neither of them liked it.

One Beagle Girl
March 29th, 2007, 04:33 PM
Evo RM didn't agree with my dog. He ended up with red and itchy skin, bad breath and seriously large and stinky stool. I suspect it may have been the beef that did it, but don't know for sure.

That said, I think he's one of the few dogs to have a problem with it. :frustrated:

It's a great food, and I did a lot of research before I tried him on it.

Prin
March 30th, 2007, 08:00 PM
Yeah, Boo's getting some Evo RM, and he's doing pretty well on it. :) (for a change :D)