Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Where do you "Pets.ca" from?

Schwinn
March 22nd, 2007, 02:58 PM
Just curious where everyone posts from. I'm usually checking in from work, which is why sometimes my posts come off a little fractured. (some days the boss hovers more than others :D ). Other times, I check in quickly, and if it's a busy day, I don't post.

I find now that I'm home earlier, I actually surf less. I usually spend until 8 playing with Grace, and I go to bed earlier, so I'm always afraid to turn the computer on in case I lose track of time and stay up to late.

meb999
March 22nd, 2007, 03:02 PM
the call is coming from inside the house...http://bestsmileys.com/scared/7.gif
sorry I had to vote from your house!! but I actually post mostly from home....when I'm on study breaks...(if anyone else has noticed, I take alot of breaks!!)

Prin
March 22nd, 2007, 03:04 PM
meb lies. She doesn't come here on breaks. She comes here during classes on the school's wireless internet! :eek: GASP! :eek: :D

I'm just messin'.

I surf from home. Because I'm home. Often. :sad:

papillonmama
March 22nd, 2007, 03:04 PM
I mostly post from home because I often forget my password.:o

Dog Dancer
March 22nd, 2007, 03:07 PM
I mostly post from work (unless I take the laptop home from work) so that's why I often don't get involved or post alot. But I do get to pop in and peek now and then.:D

meb999
March 22nd, 2007, 03:10 PM
meb lies. She doesn't come here on breaks. She comes here during classes on the school's wireless internet! :eek: GASP! :eek: :D

WHO ME??? NEVAH! I always always pay attention in clas...always...:cool: :D ...ok maybe not ALWAYS, but most of time....
ok maybe not MOST of the time but SOME of the time :D

AliSam
March 22nd, 2007, 03:26 PM
Mostly at home, but when I am not busy at work I will check in from time to time. We get watched & our internet usage monitored too.

mummummum
March 22nd, 2007, 03:27 PM
I mostly post from home because I often forget my password.:o

Thank dawg...I'm not the only one.

And now, I can't find it anywhere. I've already had Marko replace it once ~ I'm too embarassed to ask again. So, I lurk at work (only on approved break times of course :D )and post from home.

LynLyn
March 22nd, 2007, 03:37 PM
from home. b4 bed

Stacer
March 22nd, 2007, 03:51 PM
I only go on at home. I do't have access to a computer at work:sad:. I come and go here throughout the evening until I go to bed at 11.

Hunter's_owner
March 22nd, 2007, 04:34 PM
Both home and work for me:thumbs up :o

jesse's mommy
March 22nd, 2007, 05:06 PM
hehe, I'm posting from your basement right now! :laughing:

(Actually I'm in my living room in front of the TV)

heidiho
March 22nd, 2007, 05:11 PM
No computer at home,dont really need one,my job is not super busy so i can be on here all day at work,and my boyfriend would get no attention if we had one at home,cause i probably would awlays be on pets.ca

JanM
March 22nd, 2007, 06:12 PM
Well, I post from home because I'm retired! YEAH - gotta love it!

Frenchy
March 22nd, 2007, 07:08 PM
From home or at work but only on my lunch break.

Skryker
March 22nd, 2007, 07:15 PM
Home only for now-I don't feel right using the work computer for anything but work. :o

Until after April 1st, when I can do anything I want at work (because I'll own the store), so I'll be checking in often during the day, when it's slow. Gotta love being the boss! :thumbs up

heidiho
March 22nd, 2007, 07:26 PM
Ok i had to add,because i see some people pointed out about using at work,that it actually came w/ job description because it is a slow pace job,that i can read,hang on internet all day,and the girl before me actually used to watch movies,but i dont do that,yeah i know i have the best job......

Skryker
March 22nd, 2007, 07:40 PM
Heidi, if it's in your job description, :thumbs up !! It's not in mine right now, though, so ..... I have to wait. :D I may have to ban myself, too, if I don't get any work done because I'm too busy posting here. :p

heidiho
March 22nd, 2007, 07:44 PM
:crazy: It wasnt in it per se,but when he interviewed me he told me that there is alot of down time(thats for sure) so i can bring books or surf internet,i get so confused.Well nevermind dont want to hi jack......

cpietra16
March 23rd, 2007, 06:42 AM
Both home and work.....when I'm not interviewing people.....or when I 'm bored with writing reports....or when I just don't want to do either:D

Loves Labs
March 23rd, 2007, 07:37 AM
A little at home and too much at work....:o

I was just saying yesterday that I am feeling guilty about how much time I spend on here at work. It used to be just lunch time...then a check-in first thing when I got in...now it says open all the time and I am on it throughout the day....work a little...check a little...work a little...post a little...:rolleyes: