Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Erykahs dimwitted tips of the day!

erykah1310
March 21st, 2007, 08:41 PM
I have been way out to lunch for the past few days.

yesterday, I thought about posting my "Tip of the day" but was too embarassed to, but after today:frustrated: ... Im going to just keep this thread going with my daily tips...

Yesterdays tip:

- Always be sure to remove the plastic thingie off your new deoderant... painful.

Todays tip:

- Always remember to close the sun roof after every use, especially if there is a chance of rain. :frustrated:

meb999
March 21st, 2007, 08:44 PM
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Mocha's mum
March 21st, 2007, 09:01 PM
Oh boy...hopefully you'll be back to normal soon :fingerscr

I learned today (again) that Xacto knives are sharp.....ha! I don't know if that makes you feel any better ;)

LynLyn
March 22nd, 2007, 12:55 AM
I have a dimwitted tip too!

Don't walk with your hands in your pockets when there's ice on the ground, no matter how cold it is!

Prin
March 22nd, 2007, 01:20 AM
I think it's time you all wrap yourselves in bubble wrap...:eek: :D

Skryker
March 22nd, 2007, 07:53 AM
Don't feel bad, Erykah-we all have those moments.

Here's my tip of the day-Shelves don't move. If you bump your head on them one day, the next day, you still can't stand up underneath them without bumping your head. Or the day after that. :D

Frenchy
March 22nd, 2007, 11:20 AM
- Always be sure to remove the plastic thingie off your new deoderant... painful.

Painful maybe, but the stick will last longer.....:rolleyes:

Schwinn
March 22nd, 2007, 02:53 PM
Mine would have to be when you can't find your keys anywhere after searching all over, check your pocket. No, the other one.

And I've been searching for an outfit made out of Nerf for a while now...

Spirit
March 22nd, 2007, 03:05 PM
As an old roommate of mine learned (courtesy of moi :evil: ), always make sure the lid on the toilet is in an upright position (and the seat is down) before sitting.

mummummum
March 22nd, 2007, 04:23 PM
Spirit...how many times do you have to be told ??? Alpha-rolling isn't an effective training tool for toilets! :laughing:

erykah1310
March 22nd, 2007, 05:35 PM
Todays tip!!!! :rolleyes:

A hybrid doesnt need to be started just because its quiet!:eek: :o ( not the dog hybrids either... the cars)
I made this mistake a few times today, I would run out and read a meter and come back to the Escape and start it again...
Hybrids DO NOT like that... :D

Spirit
March 22nd, 2007, 05:41 PM
WELL HE KEPT LEAVING IT UP!! (I'm talking about the lid, not the seat - I've got this thing about being able to see in the bowl. Plus I have a dog. He doesn't drink from the toilet, but... ew...). He was raised in a family of women and so he sits to pee (says it's just cleaner), but he'd always leave the lid up. Sometimes he'd come out of the bathroom and say "Lid's up" just to irk me. We used to do little things to each other all the time, so everything was like a game. People used to joke that we're like an old married couple (we're still best of friends).

Anyway... One day I put the lid down, and he pee'd all over it (he was half asleep). You'd think that would fix it, but noooooooooo!!!!!!! So I finally got him. One night I snuck into the bathroom after he used it, and I put the SEAT UP. About 3:00 in the morning, he went to sit and I heard a loud crash, followed by an even louder "SPLASH".

Laughter ensued (then I slept with one eye open). :p But he never did it again! He tried to get me a few times with saran wrap though, but it never worked. I'm too SMRT for that. :D :p

Joey.E.CockersMommy
March 23rd, 2007, 07:57 PM
those are great.:D

heres one more, always do up the sunroof before going thru the drive through car wash,

ensure your power window on drivers side actually works before going thru Tim Hortons.:D

Prin
March 23rd, 2007, 08:30 PM
lol JECM, those are funny.:D

I have one: Just because somebody accidentally dares you to try something (human food) that you bought for your dog as a supplement, and it smells good, it doesn't mean you should taste it. :sick:

LynLyn
March 24th, 2007, 01:42 PM
those are great.:D

heres one more, always do up the sunroof before going thru the drive through car wash,

ensure your power window on drivers side actually works before going thru Tim Hortons.:D

hehe!!!!:D :D :D

hazelrunpack
March 24th, 2007, 01:51 PM
This is a bad memory:

If you are out training your dog for recall using a check cord, and you send your dog off to run so that you can give the recall command, make sure you aren't accidentally standing on the end of the check cord when the dog takes off... :o (The dog was fine, but hazel ended up on crutches for a compression injury of the ankle...sigh...and we won't talk about the sore butt...shhhhhhh)

~michelle~
March 24th, 2007, 03:33 PM
oh dont learn skateboarding after 10 drinks or so.... 2 breaks in one ankle,and off work for 8 weeks
the plus side it didnt hurt until the next day

Frenchy
March 24th, 2007, 03:43 PM
I have one: Just because somebody accidentally dares you to try something (human food) that you bought for your dog as a supplement, and it smells good, it doesn't mean you should taste it. :sick:

Yep, the satin balls I made for Nelly smelled real good but.....:yuck: :o

Prin
March 25th, 2007, 01:26 PM
oh dont learn skateboarding after 10 drinks or so.... 2 breaks in one ankle,and off work for 8 weeks
the plus side it didnt hurt until the next day

lol that's a funny one.:D When I was in grade 8, I skateboarded home drunk (don't drink and ride! :frustrated: ), and I fell so badly, scraped everything everywhere... I went back the next day to see what it was I might have hit, and it was a manhole. :D :o
So yeah, good advice.:D

My advice: if you're slipping on ice as you're getting into the car, don't grab onto the open door. It moves. :rolleyes:

Skryker
March 25th, 2007, 02:23 PM
And often slams on you as you fall under the car. :frustrated:

Here's one-check to make sure the lid on the ketchup/mustard/salad dressing is on properly before you shake the bottle. :yell: :mad:

Kristin7
March 25th, 2007, 03:46 PM
Michelle's reminded me of one from my youngest brother: never lift weights to impress a girl when you have had too much to drink... he ripped something and later had to have an operation to fix it which had about a 10% success rate.

Prin
March 25th, 2007, 05:40 PM
And often slams on you as you fall under the car. :frustrated: Yes, yes it does.:D

Kristin, that's terrible! :o :laughing: Boys, eh?

breeze
March 28th, 2007, 03:29 PM
I have one from yesterday

If you think you are going to sneeze put everything down before you sneeze :laughing: