Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Found cat in Orillia, Ontario

Cheryl1981
March 21st, 2007, 07:35 PM
A orange tabby/persian very fluffy has made my deck it's new home. Seems friendly. Appeared Tuesday March 20. I am going to turn him into the Orillia SPCA so he can be cared for properly. I have been feeding him and gave him a blanket to keep warm but am unable to bring him inside. If you think this is your cat can email me or contact the Orillia SPCA.:fingerscr :fingerscr

06nexusego
November 28th, 2007, 08:47 PM
I think this is the same cat that showed up in our garden in August. She was so skinny and couldn't hardly walk. Needless to say, she eats like a horse, we've had her groomed and brought her into the house. Unfortunately my child has asthme and we can't keep her. I think she's old because she appears to have arthritis. She is so loveable. She is an orange tabby with beautiful green eyes and white on the end of her tail. I'm hoping there is an older couple that would take her and I would supply her food for a year. She is a beautiful cat and great company but I can't take her to the humane society as they get l0 cats a day. I live off of Westmount Drive. Is that around your area? Did you take her to the Humane Society? It sure sounds like the same cat. But she's 20 pounds heavier now.