Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Wedding Invitation Reply

Lukka'sma
March 20th, 2007, 08:20 PM
Hubby is off to his nephew's wedding at the end of April. It will be a four day trip since it is in Tennessee and I wont be going as I refuse to leave Lukka. I need someone to tell me how these replies are filled out.
I get that the top line with the M will be his name
so what about the second line that says will attend, what do I put there?
Third line is left blank, and the last line is 1 or do I write the number out...one
http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p275/clwhal/ScannedImage-2.jpg

Prin
March 20th, 2007, 08:23 PM
I think it's:
Mr Lukka's dad
will attend 1
unable to attend 1 (depending on how many of you are invited)
# of persons ??? Can't they add? :laughing:

Tommysmom
March 20th, 2007, 08:36 PM
The M is for Mr/Mrs/Ms/Miss Whoever, however it was addressed... you put a check beside 'will' or 'unable', then the number of persons.

Hehehe... can you tell I just got married last year? I OBSESSED over my wedding invites, LOL.

Prin
March 20th, 2007, 08:43 PM
Prin's invite:

Are you coming or not?
How many o' ya?

:D

breeze
March 20th, 2007, 08:45 PM
a better one

the more the merrier we always have enough :thumbs up

~michelle~
March 20th, 2007, 09:01 PM
hahah ill steal lukka for 4 days..... giant doggie love...:lovestruck:
haha your the same as me, i wont leave the boys for alot of things, and i am too worried o trust anyone with them

Lukka'sma
March 20th, 2007, 09:49 PM
hahah ill steal lukka for 4 days..... giant doggie love...:lovestruck:
haha your the same as me, i wont leave the boys for alot of things, and i am too worried o trust anyone with them
You will steal Lukka for four days:D, you're trying to pay me back for coaxing Brax to get in my truck the other day:laughing: :laughing:
Lukka would have so much fun with your doggies for four days.
I know hubbys family doesn't understand, but no way am I going to spend time away from her. Doesn't matter what I do in a day the first thought I have is "how will this effect Lukka"
Oh and by the way ~michelle~ I am taking Lukka to the park tomorrow morning at 9:30

~michelle~
March 20th, 2007, 09:55 PM
yes its pay back :laughing: oh we cant come out and play tomorrow i will be at work :( i start at 920. FYI though puppy park was super duper muddy today (chris brought the boys) so keep lukka up front unless you wanna do doggie baths

Kocela
March 20th, 2007, 10:02 PM
Maybe I will bring Logan and Brax out to play with lukka tomorrow morning. :) Adien will have to go later on three of them is too much for just me to watch but that is ok i am sure he won't mind.

But no stealing Brax or Michelle will kill me :D

Lukka'sma
March 20th, 2007, 10:17 PM
But no stealing Brax or Michelle will kill me :D

Maybe she wont notice. With all the animals you have in your apt. one less might not even raise an eyebrow!!

~michelle~
March 20th, 2007, 10:32 PM
your on dangerous territory there..... im a protective momma.... :mad:
he may be tiny but his presence is definately noticeable!!:laughing: :laughing: lukka may just have to "follow" me to the car one day!

Lukka'sma
March 20th, 2007, 10:43 PM
he may be tiny but his presence is definately noticeable

I can understand that. He really is adorable. You and Chris have a very special little family there.

rainbow
March 20th, 2007, 10:54 PM
Prin's invite:

Are you coming or not?
How many o' ya?

:D

HA HA HA....good one. :laughing:

Rainbow's invite was to the witnesses required only. :D

Mocha's mum
March 20th, 2007, 11:55 PM
Well Lukka's ma, I think you're good to go for the invitation reply!

Why are those things so damn "fancy shmancy" anyway? I like Prin's invite! That's more my speed :laughing: