Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Video: Angus stealing my milk

Stacer
March 20th, 2007, 04:40 PM
After work today I got myself a nice glass of milk and some cookies before I sat down to log on to pets.ca. I had just put the last bit of dunked cookie into my mouth and up jumped Angus and he immeditely dipped his paw in my milk. I knew he liked to do this, but he usually waits until the glass is empty and dips into the last few drops in the bottom, today he got bold! Luckily I had my camera right there. Here he is stealing my milk.

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-3761065352759667106

Prin
March 20th, 2007, 04:47 PM
That's adorable! It's so cute to see him thinking too. :cloud9: :cloud9:

5 stars! :)

breeze
March 20th, 2007, 04:50 PM
All he needed is or was an oreo cookie :laughing: I love the video that was precious ....

chico2
March 20th, 2007, 05:01 PM
Stacer,that's sooo sweet,I had a cat once(Peppi:rip: )who used to do that,except he would do it with anything,milk,coke or beer:yell:

Dog Dancer
March 20th, 2007, 05:13 PM
Near the end it looked like he was thinking "If I knock this over..." My old persian X cat used to do that and she had long hair on her toes. She's dip into tea though and could spend half an hour licking her feet. If you weren't through with your tea you had to put a book on top to save it for yourself if you turned your head. Angus is a cutie - and very bold.

rainbow
March 20th, 2007, 06:48 PM
That was too cute. :lovestruck: I don't dare leave a glass of milk out cuz my cats have done the same. Did you finish your milk? :D

Quins-mum
March 20th, 2007, 07:19 PM
tooo cute!!!!! With lexie her favorite is a cold cuppa tea!

Stacer
March 20th, 2007, 08:35 PM
Thanks. Nope I didn't finish that glass of milk. After Angus was done, Finn stuck her nose in it (not that I would have finished it if only Angus' paws had been in it). The first time I saw him do it, he did it so delicately, like he didn't want to touch the sides of the glass. And the way he cocks his head to the side when he dips is too funny.

Dracko
March 20th, 2007, 09:06 PM
Very cute.

Love how he dips his paw in. My cats always stick their head right in a cup or one cat, Smitty, will knock a glass over to drink out of it.

Wonder how many times this has happened when you've had your back turned and didn't know it? :eek:

Stacer
March 20th, 2007, 09:17 PM
Dracko, I hadn't thought of that! I won't let my mind linger on it either, I know where his paws have been:sick:

AliSam
March 21st, 2007, 12:02 AM
That was so great! Josie is a milk pig too. She tries to swat the cereal bowl from my hand every morning.