Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I lost my glasses!!

raingirl
March 20th, 2007, 11:27 AM
I have no idea where they are. I was feeling really naseous and dizzy this morning when I woke up, so I decided to take the day off. I was hoping to spend time just lying on the couch watching movies, but I can't even see the TV without my glasses!

Now I have nothing to do except sit in front of the computer...which I can only see if I am like a foot away from the screen.

And it's kinda hard to search for glasses when you can't even see in the first place!

Dog Dancer
March 20th, 2007, 12:55 PM
So there'll be lots of updates from you today on pets.ca right, maybe new pics of Odin??? Sorry you're not feeling well, I know what you mean about the glasses, can't find them because you can't see to find them... been there, done that. Take care.

Shamrock
March 20th, 2007, 12:59 PM
Raingirl.. It sounds like you havent left the house...so they should turn up soon.:fingerscr
I've misplaced mine so many times... I know how frustrating. and limiting it is to be without glasses:frustrated:
Do you have any "readers" that you can use in the meantime? I keep a couple pairs on hand for this, but non-prescription glasses cant be worn for too long without eye strain.

Good luck with locating them, Raingirl and hope you're feeling better too.:grouphug:

raingirl
March 20th, 2007, 01:04 PM
I had old glasses, but i have no idea where they are since I moved.

It's frusterating to say the least. I have to find my way to the laundry room without my glasses too if I want to do laundry today. Grr....

Oh well...what can I do. Gonna wait till my BF is home and get him to look.

Prin
March 20th, 2007, 02:39 PM
Too bad Odin isn't a certified glasses-finding dog. :rolleyes: :D

I hope you feel better soon. :fingerscr :fingerscr

CyberKitten
March 20th, 2007, 09:48 PM
Get well soon (have you seen your family doc?) and maybe once you feel better, it will come to you re the glasses. I always ask myself where was the last place I saw them? (But I bought three pair because I have a bad habit of misplacing glasses!)

Dog Dancer
March 22nd, 2007, 02:37 PM
Well Raingirl, how are you feeling now? And did you find your glasses? Hope you're well and seeing again.

Prin
March 22nd, 2007, 03:27 PM
Yeah, I hope you found them by now... I hope you're ok, too... :grouphug: