Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

The best news

Rottielover
March 20th, 2007, 09:10 AM
I am off from work for a couple days with strep throat, let me tell you NOOOOOOOOO fun at all. I went to the vet to go pay off the last of the bill. 400$. Well to my surprise, when I showed up it was already paid....HUH what...Not me.
They told me my mom was in. I knew that because she was there paying off her cats spays. Well she paid mine off too. I was in shock. I called her from the vet, First I got in **** fo r leaving the house being all doped up, then she was like....surprise. Now with the extra money I can fix my car, and start a harley fund.
My mom has never gotten why I have spent so much on this dog. But when I told her he has not left my side with me being so sick and doped up, she realized it.
Harley has been a blessing, and I am glad my mom finally realized it.
I am so glad I have such a caring and compassionate mother

breeze
March 20th, 2007, 09:15 AM
No it's not fun being sick :sick: I hope you feel better soon, lots of tea and honey to sooth your throat. But I am glad that things are looking brighter for you :thumbs up That was sooo nice what your mother did for you, and I am glad that Harley has been there for you. everybody needs someone weather fur or nonfur.

:grouphug: :goodvibes: to get you through your day

Skryker
March 20th, 2007, 09:16 AM
What a nice surprise, and a sweet thing for your Mom :angel: to do! :grouphug:

Too bad you have strep throat. It sounds terrible. Go snuggle with Harley and drink soothing drinks. I always like lemon tea with honey in it for a sore throat, and the honey is an antiseptic. :goodvibes: Get better soon.

Frenchy
March 20th, 2007, 12:41 PM
wow , that was so nice of your mom ! And good for you, you deserve a break. But sorry for your throat :sad:

Hunter's_owner
March 20th, 2007, 01:42 PM
Wow that is great news. What a great thing for your Mom to do.

Hope you feel better soon:fingerscr

Rottielover
March 20th, 2007, 02:06 PM
The drugs are starting to kick in, so back to work tomorrow.
Well I am still in shock at what she has done, it has put me a little more at ease:cloud9:

rainbow
March 20th, 2007, 03:04 PM
What an angel your Mom is. :angel: So, now you've started a "Harley Fund" .... what a good idea but I hope you never need it. ;) :fingerscr :goodvibes:

Glad you're feeling a bit better too. :grouphug:

CyberKitten
March 20th, 2007, 03:26 PM
What a great story!! Sirry you've been so ill but wow, that is so great of your mom!!!

Prin
March 20th, 2007, 03:34 PM
What a surprise! Kudos to your mom! :)

Get well soon. :goodvibes: :fingerscr :fingerscr