Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

The kittens!!!!!!!!

heidiho
March 19th, 2007, 07:24 PM
ok that is the managers wife doing what i could not she has got feeding them down,and someone asked what she was feeding,she went to the vet and got special newborn formula

RolandsMom
March 19th, 2007, 07:26 PM
oh they are so tiny!!!!! too cute. i want another one!!!:lovestruck: :lovestruck:

Prin
March 19th, 2007, 07:28 PM
Soooo teeeny! :cloud9: :goodvibes:

heidiho
March 19th, 2007, 07:31 PM
And there is my favorite one who keeps scratching hise eye,i love him

cpietra16
March 19th, 2007, 07:36 PM
oHHHHHHH. SO tiny. I miss having them so small. They're adorable

heidiho
March 19th, 2007, 07:39 PM
I just cannot get over how fragile and small they are,and how sad it is they are not w/ mom

heidiho
March 19th, 2007, 07:44 PM
:D Well thats it,pretty cute huh,have to get back to roxys condo thread..

Frenchy
March 19th, 2007, 07:53 PM
Oh my, they're so tiny ! But your managers seem to be doing a good job with them ! :thumbs up

heidiho
March 19th, 2007, 08:20 PM
They r doing a great job tried to show me how to feed cause during the week they go ahwhile between feedings,but i just could not get them to stop moving enough to get bottle in mouth,then i didnt know if how much was coming out of bottle and she said if you give to much it can go in their lungs,well that was all i needed to hear and i was done,not sure if i posted these,i have so many pics

Stacer
March 19th, 2007, 10:38 PM
Awwww, they're so cute. I'm glad they're doing alright.

angeldogs
March 20th, 2007, 05:37 AM
Aww so tiny.your favorite is just so priceless.and cute.they are doing an awsome job.:thumbs up

heidiho
March 20th, 2007, 02:57 PM
I cant get over how hard it is,just because they are so fragile,i do like that littel guy,he is just to cute.

CyberKitten
March 20th, 2007, 03:16 PM
I have raised more than a few kittens like this and it brings back memories!!! (One crew of 4 were polydactyl AND we had no KMR to be found so had to make ur own, such fun but they all lived!!!) You would fed one and the others would be mewing....

It looks like the manager and his wife are doing great tho!!! Kudos to them!!!!! They are adorable kitties too!!!!! Are the mgr and spouse keeping any? If I lived there, I;d be hard pressed not to take one, lol

heidiho
March 20th, 2007, 03:50 PM
No they have a ten year old cat,and when they go inside after feeding them their cat smells the kittens on them and hisses at them..

rainbow
March 20th, 2007, 04:16 PM
Awww....the babies are sooo cute but oh so tiny. :cloud9: Heidi, do you have first pick? :fingerscr

breeze
March 20th, 2007, 04:26 PM
OMG :eek: they are soooo tiny did you name them?? I know they are not your "yet" but it's fun to name them and watch them grow :D

chico2
March 20th, 2007, 05:08 PM
WOW,are they ever small,I've never seen kittens that small...give the mgr and his wife a great big hug from Canada,they are truly wonderful:thumbs up
:pray: that these 3 babies will survive:pray:

heidiho
March 20th, 2007, 05:28 PM
Neither have i,the were only about 3 to 4 days old when the mom most likely got injured and they were laying in puddles of water from the rain here and they took them to care for them,so although 2 have passed we think these 3 are gonna make it,and i will for sure tell them that Canada says thanks,i have mentioned to them about this website i go to,and told them i will probably be getting them a nice bottle of wine,because if it wasnt for them these kittens would not be here.And no i have not named any of them,he said he has homes for the 3 but his wife isnt sure what kind of people they are,so not positive they will get them,and we r still debating about taking one,i would like to bring the one over and let roxy see him but if they have anything i dont want to risk her getting it.

CyberKitten
March 20th, 2007, 10:42 PM
You can't let Roxy interact with any of the kittens -as cute as they are - until they have been top a vet!! And you should make sure you wash your hands et al before picking up Roxy or touching her when you have been with the kits. Just as a precaution since we don't know what mama may have passed on - no vet check yet right? And it will be a few wks before they are vaccinated. Only post vaccination would it be safe.

Oh my they are so adorable though!

rainbow
March 21st, 2007, 12:12 AM
I agree with CK.....wash your hands until they are vaccinated. :)

Kristin7
March 21st, 2007, 12:02 PM
Cuteness! They look like Roxy. :lovestruck:

katwoman
March 25th, 2007, 03:38 PM
awww ther so cute.My cat had 6 kittens and they were all black as well as there mother.

firecat998
April 20th, 2007, 01:12 PM
aww there so cute i love them how old are they?we had a tabby cat but he unfortunaly died he went in to kidney failure we miss him so much we got Taki as a friend for him he passed away a few weeks later here are there pics:

chico2
April 20th, 2007, 01:20 PM
Firecat,unfortunately all those kittens passed away,mom was lost and handrearing did not work out,they were little feral babies:sad:

firecat998
April 20th, 2007, 03:44 PM
aww no poor little fella's

glasslass
April 20th, 2007, 10:14 PM
Those little bitty tigers are so cute. Glad they're in Maui where I can't be tempted!

chico2
April 21st, 2007, 07:28 AM
Glasslass,they are now at the Bridge:rip: little babies

glasslass
April 22nd, 2007, 01:57 AM
Awwww :o I'm really saddened to hear that. :sad: I miss a lot of posts during the week. Poor Heidi! This has to be devasting for her. I saw someone's post worrying about not hearing from her. Now I understand the concern. I hope she's alright.

CyberKitten
April 22nd, 2007, 01:32 PM
I did not know the kittens were at the bridge either - How sad!!! I know of course that is is tough to raise "bottle babies" and not all of them survive! Poor babies and poor Heidi!! :grouphug: :grouphug: to Heidi if she reads this!