Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

New addition!

List
March 19th, 2007, 05:56 PM
We have an unexpected addition to the family! Last Monday a coworker found a kitten, nobody else in the office was willing to take the little guy. And he obviously saw the 'sucker' written on my forehead. So I ended up taking Finn home. The vet believes he was only 6 weeks old. He had a horrible case of fleas, ear mites and he was all skin and bones. He was pretty sad looking. But he has been fitting great with my other two cats. Within a week he is already looking much better. He's put on weight and we took care of the fleas and mites, we even did a blood test to make sure hes healthy (which he is). And he'll be getting his shots next week.

Prin
March 19th, 2007, 06:11 PM
He's sooooo pretty!!!! I love the oranges. Oh, so adorable.:lovestruck: :cloud9:

Congrats! And thanks for giving him a home. :)

RolandsMom
March 19th, 2007, 06:23 PM
oh my goodness i just want to cuddle that little ball of fluff. what a sweetie. thank you for being his new mommie!!!!! :lovestruck: :lovestruck: :lovestruck:

List
March 19th, 2007, 06:28 PM
I'm pretty smitten with the new guy. Its weird since bringing Finn home my other two cats have been getting along better than ever. And its so cute watching my male cat Turk who is 18 pounds play with Finn he's so gentle.:)

Prin
March 19th, 2007, 06:37 PM
Super adorable. :lovestruck:

Frenchy
March 19th, 2007, 06:54 PM
That's too cute ! :cloud9: Thank you for saving his life :thumbs up

coppperbelle
March 19th, 2007, 08:36 PM
He is adorable. Thank you for rescuing him.

TeriM
March 19th, 2007, 11:07 PM
Such a cutie :lovestruck: .

krdahmer
March 19th, 2007, 11:12 PM
LMAO @ 'sucker'. I swear can you see mine too? :laughing: What a sweetheart. Reminds me of my Fagan when he was a straggly baby. And I see you have a big tuxedo monster too like my Buddy, he took right to the ittle orange Fagan too. Strange how the big brutes are suckers for the little stragglers eh?:lovestruck:

angeldogs
March 20th, 2007, 05:39 AM
I love orange kitty's.he's so adorable looking.
Congrats on the new addition.

CyberKitten
March 20th, 2007, 02:00 PM
Orange boys are so cute!!! You are his angel and I hope you enjoy his, he is adorable, congrats!!

rainbow
March 20th, 2007, 03:19 PM
Awwww...he is so cute and orange and fluffy. Congratulations and thanks for rescuing him. :angel: It's okay to be a sucker when it comes to animals. :D

breeze
March 20th, 2007, 03:24 PM
I think we all have "sucker" written on our foreheads, if not our backs :laughing:

he is sooooo addorable big kisses and hugs for finn :cloud9:
I wish they could stay that small don't you????

chico2
March 20th, 2007, 04:12 PM
List,I wondered who Dahmer was talking about in another thread now I know:laughing:
Sucker for sure,but how could you possibly resist,he is adorable:lovestruck:

~michelle~
March 20th, 2007, 04:54 PM
sooo cute he looks like a baby moe :( i miss those days

heyjude11
March 20th, 2007, 09:54 PM
Aww, what a cutie. Congratulations and thanks!

Dracko
March 20th, 2007, 09:59 PM
Love the pic of the 2 cats showing the size difference. :laughing: And, how nice that you get to enjoy those precious kitty months with your new one.

mummummum
March 21st, 2007, 11:44 AM
Oh my... "Resistance is Futile" ~ what a sweetums !:lovestruck: