Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Boyfriend brought me cord for camera,so here is roxys new condo>>

heidiho
March 19th, 2007, 06:47 PM
First off i have the best boyfriend,he knows how i love this website and showing off Roxy,so when we realized we just needed a cord and i could plug camera in,he said he would get one today,well he did and brought it to my job,so if you are not sick of roxy you might be after this,.cause i have quite a few,so here is goes....

heidiho
March 19th, 2007, 06:56 PM
okay why are they not showing up...........arghhhhh

heidiho
March 19th, 2007, 07:11 PM
okay here we go..

RolandsMom
March 19th, 2007, 07:25 PM
oh and she looks like she just loves it!!! i need to get one of those for Roland!!

Prin
March 19th, 2007, 07:29 PM
Super cute! I love how her head hangs over. :D

heidiho
March 19th, 2007, 07:55 PM
She is kind of wary about it,having a hard time gripping on with claws cause i keep them short

heidiho
March 19th, 2007, 08:04 PM
So happy waited for condo cause these just came in i was gonna get a different one til i saw this

Frenchy
March 19th, 2007, 08:05 PM
:laughing: The first pic is priceless ! She's too cute, and talk about spoiled ! Do you now how much they sell these "condos" here :eek: chaching !

heidiho
March 19th, 2007, 08:37 PM
Yeah it wasnt cheap here either,cha cha ching,but not onw window in our place is reachable for her,and there is just no $$ tag on her happiness,but this is really it,she has everything she needs.......Still trying to get in window though

heidiho
March 19th, 2007, 08:49 PM
Almost done

Frenchy
March 19th, 2007, 08:51 PM
You can almost see the sleeping drool (last pic) :lovestruck:

heidiho
March 19th, 2007, 09:37 PM
I know so funny, cats look so so comfy no matter how they are sleeping

MyBirdIsEvil
March 19th, 2007, 11:27 PM
Awww! so cute! :lovestruck:

I miss kittens, but I keep adopting and inheriting adult cats somehow :laughing:

Oh well, they all grow up, I just needa keep telling myself that....

TeriM
March 19th, 2007, 11:59 PM
What a cutie :lovestruck: . Looks like she really enjoys the new condo :) .

angeldogs
March 20th, 2007, 05:34 AM
She just to cute.and spoiled.i love kittens.:cloud9:

Kristin7
March 20th, 2007, 11:57 AM
So cute! In that one it looks like she is watching tv :laughing: I bet she won't have much trouble climbing it after awhile. My declawed cat eventually learned how to pull herself up w/ her monkey paws. Funny to watch...

heidiho
March 20th, 2007, 02:53 PM
She does love it,and she will pull herself up,sometimes she needs a little help,which i can tell bothers her,someone here said cats get embarrassed,they do..

Smiley14
March 20th, 2007, 07:39 PM
Oh Heidi, that is such a cool condo!!! What a lucky girl she is! And right by the window too! It's kitty heaven! :cloud9: LOL! The sleeping pics are just too adorable. Aww!!!!

heidiho
March 20th, 2007, 07:57 PM
I just noticed all that red dirt on wall ,well that is from her she will go in bathroom sink,get feet wet,then climb onto windowsill ,then try and walk around.It was either tiger stripes or the leopard kind ,i liked this one the best,wish i could climb on it.

heidiho
March 20th, 2007, 07:58 PM
The one where you see my leg, she was on the floor so i picked her up and put her under the sheet and when i peeked at her she just looked so cute had to take yet another picture of her.

Skryker
March 20th, 2007, 08:22 PM
She is really a beautiful little girl, and so lucky!:cloud9: I love the pictures and please don't stop posting them.:thumbs up

cpietra16
March 20th, 2007, 09:28 PM
heart warming...that's all I can say....I wish all were so happy:cloud9:

rainbow
March 21st, 2007, 12:39 AM
Great condo and I love all the pics :lovestruck: .....especially the last one. :cloud9:

heidiho
March 21st, 2007, 02:26 PM
I figure she has to live inside her whole life so i am gonna make it as fun for her as i can...She gives so much happiness to us i just love her more and more each day.And now that i can just plug camera in i for sure will always have more pics,actually had some from last night but ithought it might be to much,i dont see anyone here that posts as many pics as me,and not sure if people are gettting tired of them,but i guess they dont have to look at them if they are.:laughing:

heidiho
March 21st, 2007, 03:08 PM
I figure she has to live inside her whole life so i am gonna make it as fun for her as i can...She gives so much happiness to us i just love her more and more each day.And now that i can just plug camera in i for sure will always have more pics,actually had some from last night but ithought it might be to much,i dont see anyone here that posts as many pics as me,and not sure if people are gettting tired of them,but i guess they dont have to look at them if they are.:laughing:

Kristin7
March 21st, 2007, 06:29 PM
More pics please!!

heidiho
March 21st, 2007, 06:45 PM
That is not a problem will have more tomorrow,i think she digs getting her picture taken..:thumbs up

rainbow
March 22nd, 2007, 08:06 PM
That is not a problem will have more tomorrow,i think she digs getting her picture taken..:thumbs up

It's "tomorrow" now......where's the pics? :D

heidiho
March 22nd, 2007, 08:13 PM
I cant believe it ,but i forgot camera at home,for sure i will have tomorrow,cause he took some good ones the other night...Thanks for noticing,we are flattered......And i love showing her off.......:cat: