Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Whos who with all my friends..

heidiho
March 19th, 2007, 05:41 PM
Gets confusing so here it is.Roxys mom i never seen alot so never named her,she passed away last week.Bob is the one w/ the short stubby tail and Momma is his sister who had the injured paw they are the ferals that i feed and take care of...There were 5 kittens from roxys mom 2nd litter,2 have passed away,the other 3 are doing pretty good.Okay that is all of them.Well one more Roxys brother from her first litter,he does not come around often....

RolandsMom
March 19th, 2007, 06:30 PM
oh Heidiho, so you know for sure it was their mom? :sad: :rip: . that makes me so sad.
sorry to hear about two of the kittens too. hopefully the other 3 will be okay. lucky them that they have had love and care when they could have been left if people didnt care. you have any pics yet or did i miss that post?

mummummum
March 19th, 2007, 09:12 PM
:grouphug: heidi ~ are you okay ? This has obviously taken a great toll on you.

Mahealani770
March 20th, 2007, 09:44 AM
Ok, I must be way out of the loop lately because I never knew that there was a cat that passed away and that it could be Roxy's Mom! The last I heard was that she left the kittens and hadn't been seen in a few days. OMG, that is so sad. Do you know what happened to her Heidi? I'm so sorry!

:rip: Roxy's Mommy:candle:

Kristin7
March 21st, 2007, 11:47 AM
:sad: I'm so sorry to hear about the 2 kittens and Roxy's mom.. now they are together at the Rainbow Bridge.