Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Lost cat!

Wilson
April 4th, 2004, 09:31 AM
Cat lost on March 29th, 2004. She left at 10pm to spend some time outside but wasn't back the next morning like every other time. Has not been seen since.

Name is Wilson, 4yr old female brown tabby, medium-hair. Was wearing her collar with full ID and name. Also is microshipped. Lost in the area of Greely (South Ottawa). She is nervous but curious. Our pug misses her a lot!

We drove around/walked around the last few nights without finding her. Posted signs in all public places in town and notified animal hospitals and humane society. REWARD!!!

chico2
April 4th, 2004, 11:22 AM
She's gorgeous I certainly hope you find her....I am not going to give you a lecture,but there are sooo many dangers out there for a little cat.
The problem with a cat who's shy is,she will hide,be too scared to come out..
It's been suggested here before,to go out at night with a treat-bag and shake it while calling her name,she might just be lost a couple of houses away..
I hope we'll hear that you found her..
It's a big world out there for a cat:(

Luba
April 4th, 2004, 01:28 PM
Hope you find puss puss

You may want to contact rescue groups in the area too!
Your puss may end up at a rescue instead of a shelter.

cpietra16
May 27th, 2004, 09:21 AM
Cat lost on March 29th, 2004. She left at 10pm to spend some time outside but wasn't back the next morning like every other time. Has not been seen since.

Name is Wilson, 4yr old female brown tabby, medium-hair. Was wearing her collar with full ID and name. Also is microshipped. Lost in the area of Greely (South Ottawa). She is nervous but curious. Our pug misses her a lot!

We drove around/walked around the last few nights without finding her. Posted signs in all public places in town and notified animal hospitals and humane society. REWARD!!!

Hi I was looking thru the lostandfound.ca for my cat and I saw a cat that looks very much like yours. I am not familiar with Ontario but the dates seem to coincide. the number on the site was 416-432-7306. I hope it is your wilson

Princesss04
May 27th, 2004, 09:54 AM
Oh, I hope that is your baby that they found. Good luck and let us know if you find her. She is so very pretty! :(

Luba
May 27th, 2004, 09:55 AM
Hey thats a great site, I never came across it before :D

SOUTHERNPHILLY
June 28th, 2004, 11:20 PM

DID WILSON COME HOME?

Wilson
July 6th, 2004, 08:21 PM
No, Wilson never came home. We are still hoping that this fall, when she realizes that winter is coming soon, that she heads home.

Because she had a tag and she is microchipped, I am hopefull that if she is alive that she will be back home one day.