Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

What's so funny?

lt_danish
March 18th, 2007, 07:07 PM
Ok, I got too worked up over at the off topic forum. Here I am back to pets, because they always make me smile. What does your pet do that makes you laugh/smile and just feel good?

Brighton's new trick cracks me up everytime. I found she was streching a lot so added a que. Now she does the yoga pose downward dog on command just as well as she does a sit.

Prin
March 18th, 2007, 07:33 PM
hehe, that sounds funny. :D

Byrd
March 18th, 2007, 08:19 PM
Funny stuff.... Willow pounces her toys. :D She gives good hugs when I come home from a hard day at work, and the more I talk to her the faster her little nubby wags. Also, if I pretent to cry she comes over and gently moves my hands from my face with her muzzle and kisses me all over! :lovestruck:

Frenchy
March 18th, 2007, 08:40 PM
Just to see their faces when I open the front door after a hard day at work, takes off all the day's pressure. I like when Bailey does roorooos , when he wants to play or when he waits after me to take a walk (I never get dress fast enough) or sometimes for his meals ,or just to talk :D

mummummum
March 19th, 2007, 03:15 AM
When Declan is really happy he does a 360 in the air. If Bridie and Ceili are walking down the hall together, Bridie will slowly corral Ceili into the wall with this big ol' goofy grin on her face. Ceili's pinwheeling in the snow always makes me laugh, even when it's the tenth flop-down within twenty feet.