Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

jokes about dogs!

katwoman
March 18th, 2007, 06:57 AM
1)A guy wanted the vet to cut his dog’s tail off. The vet asked why. Well, my mother in law is visiting next month and I want to eliminate any possible indication that she is welcome.

2)My neighbor has two dogs. One of them says to the other, "Woof!" The other replies, "Moo!" The dog is perplexed. "Moo? Why did you say, "Moo'?" The other dog says, "I'm trying to learn a foreign language."

3)Four men were bragging about how smart their dogs were. The first man was an engineer, the second man was an accountant, the third man was a chemist, and the fourth man was a government worker.

To show off, the engineer called to his dog, "T-Square, do your stuff!" T-Square trotted over to a desk, took out some paper and a pen, and promptly drew a circle, a square, and a rectangle. Everyone agreed that was pretty smart.

But the accountant said his dog could do better. He called his dog and said, "Slide Rule, do your stuff." Slide Rule went out to the kitchen and returned with a dozen cookies. He proceeded to divide them into 4 equal piles of 3 cookies each. Everyone agreed that was very smart, also.

However, the chemist said his dog could do even better. He called his dog and said, "Measure, do your stuff." Measure got up, walked over to the fridge, took out a quart of milk, got a 10 oz. glass from the cupboard, and poured exactly 8 oz. without spilling a drop. Everyone agreed that was also very smart.

These three men then turned to the government worker and asked, "What can your dog do?"

The government worker called to his dog and said, "Coffee Break, do your stuff." Coffee Break jumped to his feet, ate the cookies, drank the milk, crapped on the paper,assulted the other dogs,filed a report unsafe working condions,put in workman's comp,and went home on a sick leave.

arroyo
March 18th, 2007, 07:27 AM
good jokes Katwoman:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

katwoman
March 18th, 2007, 10:23 AM
thanks arroyo im glad you enjoyed them.:cloud9:thumbs up :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:.