Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Goodbye Hanna

RHuckster
March 16th, 2007, 04:34 PM
We lost our baby about an hour ago & it was very sudden. Seems she had something growing inside of her full of liquid(poisen to her). The vet went in to get a sample & she didn't last 30 minutes after. The only signs she showed was she wasn't being little miss piggy when she ate. Actually she wasn't eating much of anything for the past 3 days but me & the wife thought she was having 1 of her little tantrums because we left her for the weekend.
Little Hanna was a Miniature toy poodle. This is the 2nd poodle we've lost & both passed away around 6 years old. I know she was only a pet but we are having a hard time with this.

Thanks for listening
Rick

Shamrock
March 16th, 2007, 05:25 PM
Rick, I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your little Hanna.:sad:
Such a heartbreak to lose them...it is a very hard time for you.:grouphug:

Though people sometimes say this... it's "never" just a pet, is it Rick?
It's a member of our family, our cherished companion.. and the grieving is intense.

My deepest condolences to you and your wife.:candle:

:rip: little Hanna..:angel:

Quins-mum
March 16th, 2007, 05:42 PM
aw, Rick, I am so sorry to hear about Hanna.

Its never easy loosing a fur-baby. My thoughts are with you at this time.

:rip: Hanna

Kutzy
March 18th, 2007, 02:06 PM
I am so sorry to hear about little Hanna. I know how sad it can be to lose a pet that you love so much. Hanna was not just a pet; she was a very special part of your family. My thoughts are with you.

Loves Labs
March 19th, 2007, 11:34 AM
I'm sorry to hear about Hanna.

I often find it is only other pet-owners that truly understand the grief of losing a pet....as they are so much more to us than "just pets".

I hope you and your wife can find some peace and comfort during this difficult time, :candle:

marko
March 20th, 2007, 08:09 AM
So Sorry about little Hanna, Rick. We absolutely understand what you are going through and we offer our condolences to you in your grief. :candle:

Marko

hazelrunpack
March 20th, 2007, 11:49 AM
So sorry for your loss, RHuckster

All the love that you gave your little ones will come back to roost in your heart ten-fold. Eventually the good memories will outweigh the sad ones, but till then it's such a difficult time... :grouphug:

:candle: Hanna