Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

any ideas

the gang
March 14th, 2007, 09:01 PM
im at my wits end i have min pins and 3 of them eat poop, i have tried all kinds of things !!the baby eats it in her crate ,im outside 5 to 6 times a day starting at 5.30 am picking up poop what else can i try !please any ideas this is yuck :yell: they get treats and are all on houlistic food! chicken soup for dog lovers, and they just love it !any help would be great thanks brenda and the pins.

jessi76
March 14th, 2007, 09:05 PM
Try Solid Gold's supplement called S.E.P. (Stop Eating Poop). My mom just started using it as her dog has had this habit for YEARS - and she's tried everything.... this stuff WORKS. it's a small jar, aprox $14, but you only use a little bit, 2x a day to start, then down to 1x a day. you mix it into the dog's regular food.

the gang
March 15th, 2007, 09:04 PM
i tried that from global 3 weeks ago no go there still eating poop and i gave it to all of them as directed, global gave me my money back used it for 2 weeks 3 times a day:yell:

Frenchy
March 15th, 2007, 09:08 PM
Bailey used to eat Sam's poop, because Sam eats so fast, there was still kibble in his poop so that's why Bailey ate it. I put a kong in Sam's bowl, so he eats slower now. Are your dogs fast eater ?

aussiemedogs
March 17th, 2007, 05:51 PM
Like your dogs I have 2 that eat it continuously...its nauseating!!! I've done the forbid, the deter everything I can think of....but man are they fast its like their mouths are attached to their butts for this! I've even tried chili powder on it. The best result I had was from the Deter but then I had one dog vomiting and their almost just as excited to lap that up! I will give the solid gold a try....