Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Erykahs Confesstion

erykah1310
March 14th, 2007, 06:39 PM
I have been a member here for quite some time now, and feel as though I have been accepted by pretty much everyone, but I regret to inform you all that I Have not been 100% honest.:sad: I really need to get this off my chest as the weight of the secret is like a ton of bricks that I drag around every time I log on. If I get shunned from the board or recieve a lifetime ban I will understand.*Takes deep deep breath* The truth is, not only do I have my cats dogs and rabbits, but I also have a lovely tank of gold fish and a tank of catfish. The sad reality is, none of them are altered.:sad: So far no unplanned breedings ( or breedings of anykind to be exact) have occured, perhaps I just got lucky and have entire tanks full of males or something:shrug:
Anyways, I just really had to get that off my shoulders.
Again sorry for not being totally honest from the beginning.:sad:

:D :laughing:

Prin
March 14th, 2007, 06:40 PM
teeheehee... So where are the pics?! :frustrated: I had three rats when I was younger and none were altered... Of course they lived alone... :D

~michelle~
March 14th, 2007, 06:41 PM
how could you decieve us for so long !!! i feel like youve been cheating on us or something.... Im sorry but i dont think i can do this anylonger, we're finished :laughing: :laughing:

erykah1310
March 14th, 2007, 06:45 PM
I've tried to take pics of them, but my flash makes the pics just show an empty tank:shrug: I'll try harder this week sometime.

Im in one heck of a weird mood today I tell ya!:crazy: sorta really happy ( for no reason) sorta witty and quick witted:shrug: Guess drinking OJ in the morning as apposed to coffee is really helping me out.:D

jesse's mommy
March 14th, 2007, 06:46 PM
So far no unplanned breedings ( or breedings of anykind to be exact) have occured, perhaps I just got lucky and have entire tanks full of males or something:shrug:
Anyways, I just really had to get that off my shoulders.
Again sorry for not being totally honest from the beginning.:sad:

I'm so disappointed in you. Soooooo, where are the pictures? :D

(By the way, I have fishies too and have had unplanned breedings happen and tried to keep them alive (at least the ones I caught before they were eaten), but then, they all died in their baby net. I guess I'm not that motherly.) :o

jesse's mommy
March 14th, 2007, 06:47 PM
I've tried to take pics of them, but my flash makes the pics just show an empty tank:shrug: I'll try harder this week sometime.

I've actually found that it's best to take pictures of the tank at night, with only the tank lights on and no flash. :shrug:

erykah1310
March 14th, 2007, 06:48 PM
I've actually found that it's best to take pictures of the tank at night, with only the tank lights on and no flash. :shrug:

Ooh theres a great idea.:frustrated: I guess its true what they say, when you're a genious its a fine line you walk on.... why didnt I think of that:rolleyes:

jesse's mommy
March 14th, 2007, 06:50 PM
Ooh theres a great idea.:frustrated: I guess its true what they say, when you're a genious its a fine line you walk on.... why didnt I think of that:rolleyes:

You have no idea how long it took me to figure that one out. :o

Byrd
March 14th, 2007, 06:56 PM
Erykah!!!! I'm shocked!!!! :eek:

However, I will confess that I too have owned unaltered fish, birds, and rats. :o *hangs head in shame and leaves the thread*

Skryker
March 14th, 2007, 07:03 PM
Yep, also previously had fish that were unaltered-but a cannibalistic guppy Mom kept the accidental breeding from over taking the tank. :o

And our rabbit wasn't altered either (I don't think that that was even an option back then :rolleyes: ) but he was a bachelor.....

Frenchy
March 14th, 2007, 07:49 PM
nooooooo ! Erykah is a BTB !!! (back tank breeder) http://bestsmileys.com/angry1/17.gif :laughing: (don't even know what that smiley is, with super slow internet , all I see is a door :laughing: )

hazelrunpack
March 14th, 2007, 08:21 PM
nooooooo ! Erykah is a BTB !!! (back tank breeder) http://bestsmileys.com/angry1/17.gif :laughing: (don't even know what that smiley is, with super slow internet , all I see is a door :laughing: )

You're in luck, Frenchy--it's just a little guy shaking his fist at Erykah and swearing in punctuation at her! :D

And I must say, Erykah, that I'm just shocked as &%@$!^# myself!!! :eek: An unaltered tank! he he he Soon there will be stray fish overrunning the neighborhood! :laughing:

although...looking at the rivers of melt in my backyard today, I think a few of those fish could probably do well out there! :o

Frenchy
March 14th, 2007, 08:26 PM
Should we start a fishy rescue right now ? Off to look for foster families :rolleyes:

Stacer
March 14th, 2007, 08:43 PM
I knew there was something fishy about you. Something not quite right.:eek:

lt_danish
March 14th, 2007, 09:06 PM
LMAO!! Lucky you for no breeding mishaps yet! When I had a tank I did not have the same luck. I had a pair of breeding firemouth chiclids, and man did they like to breed.

TeriM
March 15th, 2007, 02:26 AM
:laughing: You silly girl :D .

angeldogs
March 15th, 2007, 04:30 AM
:laughing: at least she came clean about the secret.

mummummum
March 15th, 2007, 07:04 AM
Tanks alot Erykah. I'd like to say it's all water under the bridge but frankly, I think this is all very flakey and you're piscine me off. :laughing:

All I can say is about long-held secrets is ...nobody in my family will ever discuss The Gerbil Debacle. :crazy:

Hunter's_owner
March 15th, 2007, 07:29 AM
Lol that is funny Erykah, I had no idea where that email was going.:laughing:

Just what I needed this morning:highfive:

cpietra16
March 15th, 2007, 07:51 AM
I'm speechless, why did you wait until you had 2,409 posts before confessing???? Why not at 100? 200? why so long???What else have you been keeping from the board????

:D :D
:laughing: you're nuts!!!

Joey.E.CockersMommy
March 15th, 2007, 11:06 AM
Your banned Eryakah, you back yard fish breeder. :p :D

Frenchy
March 15th, 2007, 12:29 PM
[/COLOR] and you're piscine me off. :laughing:

:laughing: good one M3X !

meb999
March 15th, 2007, 12:35 PM
shocking....absolutely shocking....http://bestsmileys.com/angry1/22.gif

Dog Dancer
March 15th, 2007, 03:04 PM
I'm shocked and speachless Erykah that you could deceive us for so long... Now the truth comes out, how many others are out there lurking on this board??? No fish for me, but we did have a flood in our basement last week, perhaps I should go get some.... You're too funny, thanks for the laugh.:laughing:

erykah1310
March 15th, 2007, 05:09 PM
[QUOTE=mummummum;390915]Tanks alot Erykah. I'd like to say it's all water under the bridge but frankly, I think this is all very flakey and you're piscine me off. :laughing:

QUOTE]

Thats fricken hilarious!:laughing:

rainbow
March 15th, 2007, 05:46 PM
HA HA HA......I just read this whole thread now.......tooooo funny !!! :laughing: :laughing:

and you're piscine me off. :laughing:

PRICELESS !!! :D

we3beagles
March 15th, 2007, 10:17 PM
How completely irresponsible of you. Here are some websites to educate yourself with:

www.fisharepetstoo.com
www.guppyhumping.com
www.gobacktodrinkingcoffeeyougoofygirl.com
www.thanksforthelaugh.com

I really hope none of these work and if they do I'm sorry if they lead to inappropriate sites.

erykah1310
March 15th, 2007, 11:04 PM
lol, nope none of them lead to anything... I was worried about www.guppyhumping.com though... I thought for sure that would lead to something!:laughing:

we3beagles
March 15th, 2007, 11:07 PM
That is the one I was worried about too.:laughing:

Frenchy
March 16th, 2007, 12:26 PM
www.fisharepetstoo.com
www.guppyhumping.com
www.gobacktodrinkingcoffeeyougoofygirl.com
www.thanksforthelaugh.com

:laughing: guppy humping.....:laughing:

CyberKitten
March 16th, 2007, 01:10 PM
I guess we'll have to start a campaign against fish farming without a license! :crazy: