Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Almost totally freaked out... lol

erykah1310
March 14th, 2007, 05:09 PM
At work today I saw a, (what has been known thus far to be sure fire signs of BYBing), sign that said Timber doodle.:eek: I immediately thought the worst, since I see so many BYBers in a day, first hand.:frustrated:
I reluctantly pulled into the drive way, but thankfully there was no sign of any wolf poodle breeding happening. Actually to my relief upon approaching the house, I saw a giant bird painted on another sign that said Timberdoodle under it. Apparently its a bird. Phewf! I thought forsure there was going to be some more blood boiling sights to be seen there.

~michelle~
March 14th, 2007, 05:18 PM
oh well thats a relief!!!!!!

Prin
March 14th, 2007, 05:22 PM
What?! They're breeding birds! :eek:

Ok, I'm kidding, but I think if we knew more about birds, we might still be worrying... Maybe. :D

erykah1310
March 14th, 2007, 05:28 PM
http://www.waol.com/pages/s93.html
Kinda funny looking birds if you ask me... but cute in their own birdlike way.

Prin
March 14th, 2007, 05:36 PM
Eek, imagine them pokin' ya? ouch. :laughing:

hazelrunpack
March 14th, 2007, 07:33 PM
:laughing: :laughing: What a belly laugh!!!! Wolves and poodles! I laughed so hard I wheezed...and I'm still wiping off the tears... Thanks! I needed that! :thumbs up

We get timberdoodles here all year round (though most of them breed north of here)...usually we call them woodcock, though! he he he They're probably on the move north right now. Scare the crap out of you if you're walking in the woods, cuz sometimes they don't flush till you're about to step on them. Nothing like a bird shooting up from right under your foot to give you a heart attack! :eek: And if, when you step back, you happen to hit a log, it hurts your butt, too! :laughing: (Experience speaks! :D :o )

lt_danish
March 14th, 2007, 07:39 PM
Thats a relief. No timberdoodle dogs at least!