Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Ill Luv U Forever You Big Goofball

brooke150558
March 14th, 2007, 04:50 PM
R.I.P Bear 1994-2006

Bear was absolutly one of the best pets we ever had. i had him since i was 4 years old and he was always at my side. i can still remember his little rotweiler tail wigglin and that big smile he gave me when i came home from school. he was the sweetest thing in the world and would never hurt a fly

the end was really hard for all of us and him but we knew it was coming. he had arthritis in his hips, was going blind, and had a tumor in his stumach. but through it all he was still the happiest guy ever. he stayed with us longer then i thought and i want to thank him for those last few great memories with him.

i also want to tell him im sorry when mom took you to the vet that last time and i didnt go with you. it was just too much for me to handle. i still feel guilty for not going and i just hope you could forgive me. i love you so much and i cant wait to see you again. i hope god is feedin you lots of cheese up there in heaven and theres a nice king size bed for you to sleep on.

this is a picture of my Bear
http://a305.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/55/m_31e14719d671ebee05d27a11e37a7e08.jpg

Rottielover
March 14th, 2007, 05:51 PM
ohhhhhhhh look at those rottie eyes. I am so sorry for your loss.:rip: little bear

Quins-mum
March 14th, 2007, 05:58 PM
Im sure Bear is up in Heaven with my Rotti (Cassie). Im sure they are both eating cheese, and Cassies favorite "any kind of food that she wasn't meant to eat". I reckon they are running around mad with all the other dogs, making up for their time on earth when they both had arthritis.

Gosh, you brought back the memory of the Little Rotti Tail....I used to call it "Cassie's Stubby":lovestruck:

Im sorry for your loss, and dont feel guilty about not going to the vet. Im sure Bear knew you were thinking about him.::candle:
:rip: Bear

Prin
March 14th, 2007, 06:01 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss. :grouphug: :sad: :grouphug:

~michelle~
March 14th, 2007, 06:03 PM
sorry to hear of your loss

Byrd
March 14th, 2007, 06:09 PM
i also want to tell him im sorry when mom took you to the vet that last time and i didnt go with you. it was just too much for me to handle. i still feel guilty for not going and i just hope you could forgive me.

Don't feel guilty, it is a very hard thing to go through, sometimes it's best not to go. :grouphug:

:rip: Bear

erykah1310
March 14th, 2007, 06:14 PM
He was very handsome:lovestruck:
Dont feel guilty, I agree with the previous statement that some times its too hard.
Hopefully Bear and my Keira and Falco and Quinsmom s Cassie are all waiting up there for us to join them again.:pray: actually I can assure you they are.
Sorry for your loss.
:rip: Bear!

cpietra16
March 14th, 2007, 07:33 PM
My condolences, RIP Bear

Frenchy
March 14th, 2007, 07:35 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss , and like the others ; don't feel guilty. The greatest thing about our pets is that they know us better than anyone else, and he knew you loved him very much, I'm sure he understood it was too hard for you. :grouphug:

lt_danish
March 14th, 2007, 08:58 PM
What a nice looking dog. Sorry for you loss. Its so hard to let go of dogs you have grown up with. I don't want to say I love some dogs more than others, but the dogs that I grew up with as a kid have special memories for me. I am sure he is eating lots of cheese up there right now!

rainbow
March 15th, 2007, 05:38 PM
I am so sorry for your loss. :grouphug: :candle: