Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Found, Labrador, St. Jean

poodletalk
March 13th, 2007, 05:03 PM
This mature Labrador was found March 1st, 07 on Highway 35 between St. Jean-Sur-Richelieu and St. Luc. He is currently waiting at the SPCA Monteregie for his family to claim him. Please call 450-460-3075.

rainbow
March 13th, 2007, 05:58 PM
It looks like he's wearing a tag but I guess there wasn't any luck with it. I hope he is re-united with his owners soon. :fingerscr :pray: :goodvibes:

coppperbelle
March 13th, 2007, 07:14 PM
Based on the fact that he is older and hasn't been claimed yet, it is unlikely that he will ever be. So many older dogs are dumped either by owners who don't want to take care of them or puppy mills that don't need their services anymore. Is he neutered?

Frenchy
March 13th, 2007, 07:44 PM
So many older dogs are dumped either by owners who don't want to take care of them

When I read where he was found , it was my first tought :sad:

Winston
March 13th, 2007, 08:58 PM
I would like to dump some of these people beside the road or place them in a stairwell where they cant get out! and lets see how well they do!
Some people are just disgusting! I really hope what goes around comes around!

Sorry for ranting!

Cindy

Frenchy
March 13th, 2007, 09:02 PM
I would like to dump some of these people beside the road or place them in a stairwell where they cant get out! and lets see how well they do!
Some people are just disgusting! I really hope what goes around comes around!

Sorry for ranting!

Cindy

:offtopic: :sorry: I see it this way ; many of these dog are better off. If they wound up in rescues,spcas , shelters, the people that will adopt them reeeally want a dog and they will treat him/her like a dog deserves to be treated ; :queen: :king: