Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

oh,oh Fight!

chico2
March 13th, 2007, 03:22 PM
Rocky was just minding his business,enjoying +13C and sunshine and then...along came..:cat:

chico2
March 13th, 2007, 03:24 PM
I am going to beat you,I am 5 lb's heavier and 5yrs younger...:laughing:

chico2
March 13th, 2007, 03:25 PM
guess who wins...

breeze
March 13th, 2007, 03:25 PM
I would enjoy +13c too,,,, I hope Rocky enjoyed the warth and did he wip the others but?? lol lol
too funny liking his paws to show off maybe?? lol

Winston
March 13th, 2007, 03:26 PM
Oh they are so sute! Do they stay in your yard? I have often wondered how people mamage to train a cat to stay in the yard with you?

Cindy
:crazy:

chico2
March 13th, 2007, 03:27 PM
I will have to stain that deck AGAIN this spring.....it looks awful...anyway,everything is peaceful again:cat:

chico2
March 13th, 2007, 03:30 PM
Winston,yes they stay,but they are never outside alone.
We start with leashes when they are kittens and our backyard is all fenced in.
They obediently go inside when we do....treats awaiting:laughing:

Winston
March 13th, 2007, 03:33 PM
Mine have never been outside! Well actually I tried once with harness etc but they could figure out the grass! and they would do the commando type slink on the grass ...they never liked! Smart kitties! I guess because they didnt have the best start in life they learned to appreciate the indoors! I would love to have them out in the garden with me!

Cindy

RolandsMom
March 13th, 2007, 03:40 PM
so cute! :lovestruck: how do you manage to keep them on the deck? Roland wont stay on the deck for all the treats and reasoning in the world!

Furbaby Momma
March 13th, 2007, 03:44 PM
More great pictures of your breathtaking kitty cats, Thank You
Chico2. :cloud9:

chico2
March 13th, 2007, 04:15 PM
Rolandsmom,no,they don't stay on the deck,they go exploring the rest of the backyard,Rocky loves to roll around on the deck,especially since it was a warm day and my backyard is sodden from all the melting snow,good for the grass and flowers,soon to come...:thumbs up

erykah1310
March 13th, 2007, 04:17 PM
Aww Chico those were great. THank you for those, after a crappy day at work, those pics sure brought a smile:cloud9: :lovestruck:
Keep posting pics like that every day ( or second day at the very least) that way I know when I get home, your kitties will have some reason for me to smile

chico2
March 13th, 2007, 04:20 PM
Winston,I am sure indoor cats are just as happy,we had ours since kittenhood,so they were quiet easy to train and we,or at least I was home a lot to take them out,both hubby and I like the outdoors whether it's winter or summer.
Now,both retired and emptynesters,we have lots of time for these spoiled little guys:thumbs up

chico2
March 13th, 2007, 04:22 PM
Erykah,if that's all it takes to make you smile,sure I'll see what I can do,as long as the weather cooperates:cat:

Prin
March 13th, 2007, 04:32 PM
So adorable, chico! Love the action shots.

cpietra16
March 13th, 2007, 04:48 PM
Oh come on...Even I could see Rockie wanting some action...don't play the I was minding my own business card...pleeeease!!!!:D

rainbow
March 13th, 2007, 06:03 PM
Awww....it's great to see kitties in action for a change. :D

Stacer
March 13th, 2007, 06:20 PM
Nice pictures Chico. I love Rocky, he's so cute and he looks like Angus, nothing beats a fuzzy tabby.

heidiho
March 13th, 2007, 06:26 PM
That is pretty cute,i love action shots to,looks like he just got done having him ofr a meal.

JanM
March 13th, 2007, 06:53 PM
Great pictures - but it looks to me like they were hugging more than fighting! They sure didn't look serious anyway - really cute..

Frenchy
March 13th, 2007, 07:21 PM
but it looks to me like they were hugging more than fighting!

That what I tought too , that or Vinnie was resting on Rocky :p

mummummum
March 13th, 2007, 09:15 PM
Exactly ! There's no toothies ! Or snarly faces ! Wayyyy too much lovin' goin' to call that fighting !

Frenchy
March 13th, 2007, 09:18 PM
Exactly ! There's no toothies ! Or snarly faces ! Wayyyy too much lovin' goin' to call that fighting !

Even her cats are peace and love ! :p Just like their momma. :thumbs up

TeriM
March 13th, 2007, 10:25 PM
Oh come on...Even I could see Rockie wanting some action...don't play the I was minding my own business card...pleeeease!!!!:D

:laughing: Just what I was thinking :D . Great shots Chico :thumbs up .

angeldogs
March 14th, 2007, 04:14 AM
Poor Rocky can't even enjoy the sun with out getting jumped:laughing:
he's mister:cool: licking his paws.what good cats and good looking at that

chico2
March 14th, 2007, 06:35 AM
You're right,I was trying to show how evil they can be:laughing: did not work:cat:
Rocky and Vinnie wrestle every day,no serious stuff,just fun,they do love each other :lovestruck:
Chico just will have none of that,he's too dignified,he'll watch in disgust.
Off to the vet today for Vinnie and Rocky,they'll be subdued for the rest of the day:thumbs up

Hunter's_owner
March 14th, 2007, 06:45 AM
Great pics Chico. I love Rocky lying out in the sun like that:cloud9:

Good luck at the vet today:thumbs up

Rottielover
March 14th, 2007, 06:56 AM
I love the pics, they are all great......I conquer all, lol says vinnie...oops, maybe not

rainbow
March 14th, 2007, 02:07 PM
Cute pic of them being buddies side by side. :lovestruck: Good luck at the vet. :fingerscr