Kitties & raw

Scott_B
March 13th, 2007, 05:38 AM
Cool vid! :thumbs up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RylA5T2pvfQ

barkley21
March 13th, 2007, 12:34 PM
Great video Scott :thumbs up
It made me jealous....I wish my kitty was that gung-ho for raw meat :mad: I wonder if I should make attempt #3 at converting her to raw:rolleyes:

Scott_B
March 13th, 2007, 02:53 PM
Those arent my kitties, just a FYI.

I tried again to get mine to switch..no luck. And not enough patience :o

barkley21
March 13th, 2007, 04:29 PM
I tried again to get mine to switch..no luck. And not enough patience

How many attempts is that for you?

I've only tried twice and I'm debating if it's even worth trying again. On the second attempt she just looked at me like "What part of NO don't you understand? I didn't like it the first time and I don't like it again this time! :evil: "

Scott_B
March 13th, 2007, 06:24 PM
Its been 3 or 4.. But agai, theyre kinda half ass attemps. I tried mixing some ground chicken with some merricks wet food No dice. I guess the trick is to switch em to wet. then add a small amount of ground, or a few small raw pieces. Slowly adding more until you can offer totally raw. Feeding three cats, i find it hard enough to find a wet food they all like. :frustrated:

barkley21
March 14th, 2007, 10:18 AM
Luna's diet consists of Felidae dry and once or twice a week I give her a can of Merricks. She's so picky though...she only likes one particular flavour of the Merricks canned food and turns her nose up at everything else. Needless to say, the attempt at raw did not go over well at all. :mad:
I might try again one day. We'll see.