Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Maddie is safe!!

Toonces
March 12th, 2007, 07:16 PM
These are the only details I have, Maddie has been caught and is safe she is at the emergency vet being checked out . Thankyou to all of the :angel: that have been looking out for her and praying for her all of this time.

~michelle~
March 12th, 2007, 07:24 PM
what a relief thankyou for the update!!! stay home this time maddie!!!

Frenchy
March 12th, 2007, 07:32 PM
OMG I couldn't believe it when I saw the tittle ! Woohoo Maddie ! IT'S ABOUT TIME ! :thumbs up

rainbow
March 12th, 2007, 07:34 PM
Oh, I am soooo happy to hear the news. :highfive: Looking forward to hearing the details. I hope her vet check-up goes well.....please keep us posted. :fingerscr :pray: :goodvibes: :fingerscr

cpietra16
March 12th, 2007, 07:49 PM
WOW, when you have time please post the details and how this miracle came to be:thumbs up

Toonces
March 12th, 2007, 07:50 PM
I know I was sooooooo Happy:D :D , thanks for all the support, will let you know how she is doing!

BLB
March 12th, 2007, 08:31 PM
Yea Maddie I saw the lost posts for Maddie here in Ottawa and was very glad when she was found here and now found again. This was the best thing to read at this time and I am so glad she is back with you.:cloud9: :D :thumbs up

Winston
March 12th, 2007, 08:36 PM
Toonces was Maddie your doggie? I remember the threads on her going missing before! I saw the news again and could not beleive it! Awesome news that she has been caught! I hope she will settle in and just be loved! Things brings some hope that maybe Homer and Jace will come home! Oh and Daisy & Maximus!

Cindy
:crazy:

the gang
March 12th, 2007, 09:19 PM
OMG you guys made my night thank you so much brenda and the 5 pins

TeriM
March 12th, 2007, 11:17 PM
Great news, I am so happy the Maddie is safe at last :thumbs up .

Loves Labs
March 12th, 2007, 11:32 PM
That is wonderful news - she has been in my thoughts since the first time she went missing here in Ottawa.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

It goes to show we should never give up hope!

Toonces
March 13th, 2007, 04:00 AM
Toonces was Maddie your doggie?
Cindy
:crazy:

No she wasn't mine, I don't have any info on her capture I just received a email from a rescue that she was safe and being seen by a vet.

Prin
March 13th, 2007, 04:05 AM
Woo! That's awesome news! Let's hope she'll stay found. Tsk, Maddie!! :rolleyes: :D

shirley1011
March 13th, 2007, 09:57 AM
I am so happy to hear that Maddie has been found.. It gives me new
hope that Sable may be found too. Any details would be so helpful to know.
What a miracle!
Shirley

goldengal
March 13th, 2007, 12:43 PM
I seldom post, but do read most days and always head for the Lost & Found section first. Like everyone else, I am so happy to hear Maddie has been found, and look forward to hearing the details. Miracles do happen.

Dog Dancer
March 13th, 2007, 05:21 PM
Wow - happy day!!! Toonces thanks for letting us know. Yet another example that we must never give up when we're dealing with a lost pet. :fingerscr and prayers for all the other missing fur babies. Please go home to the people who loved you.

Shamrock
March 13th, 2007, 05:58 PM
What wonderful news this is!:cloud9: :highfive: So glad to hear that Maddie is safe.:grouphug: and as Dog Dancer says.. brings hope to those who are still yearning for the return of their cherished pets.:goodvibes: :pray:

Quins-mum
March 13th, 2007, 06:43 PM
and as Dog Dancer says.. brings hope to those who are still yearning for the return of their cherished pets.:goodvibes: :pray:

Excellent news!!!!!!! :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

Let us know how she is.:goodvibes:

the gang
March 21st, 2007, 07:33 PM
any recent news on maddie? i have a harness to send to her anybody know where i can send it brenda and the pins.

CyberKitten
March 21st, 2007, 07:36 PM
What great news!!!! How wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbs up

Prin
March 21st, 2007, 07:43 PM
Was she caught again since the last one? :o

Winston
March 21st, 2007, 07:50 PM
Prin she was caught for the 3rd time on the Gardner Expressway with her Elizabethan collar still on! just a few days ago...

Cindy

Prin
March 21st, 2007, 07:53 PM
WOO!!! Thanks Winston! :highfive:

Toonces
March 21st, 2007, 09:38 PM
any recent news on maddie? i have a harness to send to her anybody know where i can send it brenda and the pins.

Hi Brenda, I have sent your info along, someone should be in contact with your daughter soon, thanks again:grouphug:

the gang
March 21st, 2007, 10:15 PM
your very welcome hope this might hold on to her so she does not run again brenda and the pins.

TinasTroops
March 26th, 2007, 03:24 PM
My Mom has kept in the loop with all that has gone on with Maggie, poor thing.:sad:
I wanted to let everyone know I have offered to Maddie owner a full walking harness and a martingale collar (Gentle Leader) this is what we use on sighthounds (Greyhounds) and from the sounds of it Maddie sounds like she could really use one too. I will rush them out to Maddie owner this week. :dog: :goodvibes:

OMG you guys made my night thank you so much brenda and the 5 pins

TinasTroops
March 26th, 2007, 04:49 PM
Also if someone can confirm Maddie's neck size for her Martingale Collar that would be great. I am sure she should be up around 19 Inches or so.

the gang
March 26th, 2007, 09:53 PM
tina!!!! you make me proud to say im your mom!!!! thank you for being you! we will help maddie !:grouphug: this time love mom and the 5 min pins.

Spirit
March 27th, 2007, 01:12 AM
I can't believe she's been rescued! Again! LOL! I've been following these threads for some time. Amazing. :angel:

Prin
March 28th, 2007, 07:56 PM
That's a great gesture, TinasTroops! Welcome to the board too!

TinasTroops
March 28th, 2007, 09:31 PM
Just to let everyone know,

I will have Maddie's parcel shipped out by the weekend.:thumbs up

I am sending Maddie a gently used harness, I tested it on my 85 Lbs Male greyhound Tilt and there is more then enough room for a larger dog.

Maddie is also getting a brand new 2" wide Martingale Collar (Gentle Leader) donated by a wonderful friend Liz, The house of Earl - http://www.freewebs.com/houseofearl/index.htm:dog:

I am also sending her a necklace I have made with glow in the dark beads :laughing: and a Pet Blinker for her nights walks with her Mommy, http://www.uglowlites.com/Product_Details.asp?ProductID=289.

Maddie lets stay safe :pawprint: :highfive:

Tina & The Troops

the gang
March 28th, 2007, 10:14 PM
now maddie i have sent you a great angel! :angel: stay safe, brenda and the 5 pins, good job tina we love you mom, dad ,dakota ,nicky, diesel,:grouphug: rosie and baby lexus.

rainbow
March 28th, 2007, 11:26 PM
TinasTroops, you are indeed an angel :angel: and, I thank you for helping Maddie. :grouphug: I so hope that she will stay safe now. :fingerscr :goodvibes: :goodvibes:

Toonces
March 29th, 2007, 03:10 AM
Tinas troops, this is so kind of you, your mom must be very proud:)

the gang
April 12th, 2007, 06:55 PM
on maddie???