Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

What celebrity do you look like ? So much fun !!!

joeysmama
March 10th, 2007, 09:05 PM
Someone sent me this website today and I spent wayyyyy too much time playing on it.

www.myheritage.com

Click on face recognition.

Every picture will come up with a different celebrity though. I did 3 different pictures of my son and he came up as Antoine St. Exupery, Michelle Rodriguez, and Arnold Schwarzenegger. I came up as Dakota Fanning, Ashton Kutcher, and Gina Lollabrigida. :laughing: (I loved that one because from the same picture my husband came up as Bob Saget !! :laughing: )

My daughter came up as Beyonce and Terri Hatcher. Soooo different. And her friend, a very Italian looking guy came up as Chow Yun-Fat. I don't know who he is but I know he isn't Italian. And my son's very overweight friend came up as Kate Bosworth.

Ok it's crazy, not scientific at all. But fun !:)

Kristin7
March 11th, 2007, 10:18 AM
Interesting, thanks. My top match for the only photo I could find was Josie Maran. I have no idea who that is!

meb999
March 11th, 2007, 12:32 PM
mine were Kristen DAvis (from Sex and the City) and Brooke shields :highfive:

Frenchy
March 11th, 2007, 12:48 PM
I tried to download it but it was wayyy tooo sloooowww.:sad:

Byrd
March 11th, 2007, 12:55 PM
I got Mischa Barton, Kirstie Alley, and Madeline Bernadotte whoever that is.

Mohab got Anne Frank. :confused: On a different photo, David Arquette and Oded Fehr :lovestruck:

Maya
March 11th, 2007, 11:14 PM
I got Madonna first then Jessica Alba, Audrey Tautou, Ali Landry (who the heck is she?) Christine Hermosa, Angelina Jolie, Britney Spears, Sheryn Regis?? God I would love to look like Audrey Tautou or Jessica Alba though. O well still fun and this is all from one picture.