Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Kitten found: Verdun, Montreal

destine1983
March 8th, 2007, 03:58 PM
This kitten was found two weeks ago in the Verdun area. She had some frostbite on her ear but it has since fallen off and she is doing well. She cannot take care of this kitten since she is already at her limited capacity for pets allowed. So I will be fostering her in Ville Emard.
She is about 6-8 months old I'm told.
If anyone knows this cat, or if she is your cat, please let me know.
I recently found out that this poor kitty does not yet have a name. My mind is actually a blank. Although I'm thinking Lucky. Does anyone have any better names for her? I'm keeping my fingers :fingerscr . But it's no rush to find her a home. I'd be willing to take her. I'm just waiting to see if my husband will fall in love with her. If not, I will have no choice but to find her yet another forever home.

This is the only picture I have of her. But once I have her at my house, I will take some better shots. :cat:

chico2
March 8th, 2007, 04:01 PM
Awww,what a beautiful little girl,Lucky is a great name,because she certainly is:thumbs up
I am hoping your hubby will fall in love,who wouldn't???:fingerscr

destine1983
March 8th, 2007, 08:14 PM
I know. She is simply adorably. If he does not fall in love with her, I hope I can find her a nice home. I can't wait until we get to meet her. I'm holding it a secret from my four year old until we do. :stork-baby:

:fingerscr

Frenchy
March 8th, 2007, 08:18 PM
I'm not good with names but she's a cutie! Thanks for saving her from the cold, poor little thing :sad: good luck with hubby :fingerscr

Rottielover
March 9th, 2007, 07:04 AM
That cat was posted on craigslist, you are still looking for a home for her?

chico2
March 9th, 2007, 04:24 PM
Destine,are you the same person who posted looking for a Chi and had to find a home for Nalah the cat? here,http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=9683
If your husband is still allergic maybe it's not a good idea to take this little kitten:sad:

destine1983
March 9th, 2007, 05:21 PM
Hello. Yes actually. That was me posting awhile back. I have since found a home for Nalah. She is living with my sister. So I get to see her every so often. As for the Chi, well, I gave up on that idea for awhile. I am just waiting for my children to get alittle bit older before I bring in a Chi. I was looking into adopting another dog recently, but it did not work out. We fell in love with him and things went great, but the woman never called me back and did not respond to calls or emails.
As for this Lucky kitty, I called the guy who is taking care of her today and he said she was adopted out to an elderly woman yesterday afternoon. She was looking for some company since she was home alone most of the time. So things worked out great for her.
Too bad though, she really is a precious looking kitten. We would have loved to have her here. But as long as she is in her forever home, I'm just as happy.

destine1983
March 9th, 2007, 05:22 PM
Oh yeah, forgot to mention, my husband has been doing well with cats for awhile now. I don't know what it was about Nalah that got him sick all the time. But with our cat, Junkie (Forgive the name) there is no signs of an allergy.:offtopic:

chico2
March 10th, 2007, 06:17 AM
Well,that's good news for little Lucky and your husband,thank's!

destine1983
March 11th, 2007, 02:37 PM
Yes, I seen the ad on craigslist and responded to the woman. I was supposed to foster her, but by the time I could call them, the kitten had found a home.