Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

just a quick update

janeto
March 8th, 2007, 09:56 AM
i am sorry it looks like i came on and ran, but i did not. this past week was my wedding anniversary(would have been 3 years) and this is a real hard month for me emotionally:sad: on march 9th my husband got hurt at work and a week later my husband (on st. patties) had a massive stoke:sad: :sad: :sad: on march 26th he was taken from me. so emotionally i am a reck... so please do not think i am one of those hit and run posters.

as for my new little girl(now known as mystic, she did not respond very well with baliey) she is adjusting very well and passed her vet check with fling colors. she was also chipped. :highfive: thanks again for all your help last week trying to help pick her name. i will be back soon!:grouphug:

chico2
March 8th, 2007, 10:03 AM
Janeto,I am soo sorry about your husband:sad:
Things happen in life,where a Forum is the last thing on our mind,but we are happy to have you back,maybe we were able to help a little with the loss of Sherice and the new pup Penny:dog:

breeze
March 8th, 2007, 10:08 AM
I'm soo sorry :grouphug: they must be trying times for you, we all understand

I am also glad to hear that your girl came throught with flying colors and I love the name mystic, hope to see more pictures and hear from you

hazelrunpack
March 8th, 2007, 10:13 AM
So sorry for your grief, janeto :grouphug: But happy to hear you'll be back. Hugs all around and I hope you're feeling more chipper soon...

Hunter's_owner
March 8th, 2007, 10:53 AM
So sorry for all the bad things that have happened:grouphug: :goodvibes: :grouphug:

joeysmama
March 8th, 2007, 11:18 AM
Oh I'm so sorry for your loss ! What a terrible thing to go through. :grouphug:

Prin
March 8th, 2007, 05:27 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss. :grouphug: I can't even imagine how hard this must be. :grouphug: :grouphug:

And you're still welcome even if you stay away a long time, you know... We always like the comer-backers... :D

x.l.r.8
March 8th, 2007, 11:19 PM
No apologies required, especially not here. Other then the post doesnít deserve such a chirpy title. I was reading and holding my breath, thinking so when does it turn out OK. And it just got worse.:sad:
I have no idea how that all must feel, other than it must feel like the bottom of a very dark hole. If itís any help (and I hope it is) we are here to offer encouragement one rung of the ladder at a time:grouphug: , or maybe even a flashlight.
I donít believe anyone here is judgemental on post counts or activity level, you welcome to drink at our watering bowl anytime to talk :dog: .
I can only echo the other sentiments and sorrow for you loss.
Putting out :goodvibes: for you, and lots of licks from Riley and Missy.