Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Wish I had better pics

Iggette
April 1st, 2004, 08:21 AM
I have alot of pics but I have to go through them all 40 years of pics all shoved in a box for moving but I got 3 rolls of film so i hope to have alot soon without havin to sort through the old ones.....lol call me lazy

This one is of Ursa lookin at Min Min teasin her by rollin in the grass just feet away

Iggette
April 1st, 2004, 08:24 AM
This one is Ursa and Bandit at their favorite camping spot and their very own swimming hole Ursa loves to swimm and bark at her waves on shore I tried to brighton the picture with Ursa being so black you can never see her so good

chico2
April 1st, 2004, 08:30 AM
Beautiful pics Iggette...I have the same problem with pictures,drawers full:D
I just bought long slim filing boxes and ONE day I am going to sort all the pics in categories,cats,kids,garden,holiday etc....well,maybe next winter:o

TalonsMa
April 1st, 2004, 01:10 PM
What sweet pics, thanks :)

Luba
April 1st, 2004, 01:36 PM
I Love dogs

dogs love me

Iggie took picures by a tree

Gosh that sucked lmaoo

;) I wuv em

wAggie
April 1st, 2004, 01:49 PM
awwwwww, you take care of your dogs sooo well!

the camping trips... I wish I could do that w Choco & Ho... but without a car... :(

beautiful pix! :D

Iggette
April 1st, 2004, 06:00 PM
awwwww thanks guys.......

Nice poem there luba.....lmao

We like to take the dogs to emerald lake a nice spot up north on crown land so its free to camp and not alot of people when we go. So the dogs love it

Spoiled
April 1st, 2004, 06:28 PM
Wow, good pictures! They aren't really that dark. The one on the green grass is a really good one.:)

chico2
April 1st, 2004, 07:36 PM
WoW Luba,not only are you DR Luba but a Poet!!! What's next?